018, Celebration.

It had been a couple of weeks since the birth of Sirona

Ronal and Tonowari insisted that Atula and Jake introduced Sirona to the Metkayina's, but Jake wanted to wait until Atula was feeling more energetic and healed.

"I can't believe she is almost a months old already," Atula sighed as she looked down to Sirona, hand holding over her mouth in shock.

Jake smiled, gently rocking Sirona in his arms. It was the time for her celebration, welcoming her into the Metkayina world.

Neteyam helped Tuk get ready, Kiri and Lo'ak coming back late after swimming — something, in which, Jake scolded but he couldn't be too harsh. After having Sirona, he had softened.

He knew why as well.

They had officially bonded.

Jake couldn't deny the fact Atula was more comfortable around him, she was more touchy and always speaking her mind.

It was like she could finally be herself, and not this expectation that Jake held against her.

They were a mated couple.

"Ma'Jake, you have to get yourself ready," Atula kissed his cheek and took Sirona from his arms, bouncing and mumbling random words of affection to her.

Jake chuckled before moving to get himself ready, placing some Metkayina clothing on like the rest of the family.

"We are ready," Ronal announced, walking into the pod and smiling down at Sirona, reminding her it wasn't long until she greeted her little one.

After declaring them all ready, the Sully family began to walk from their pod. Jake carried Tuk whilst Atula held Sirona, Neteyam holding onto Atula's free hand whilst Kiri and Lo'ak walked slightly behind them all.

As they reached the circle of Metkayina's, the children stood by Ronal and Tonowari.

Atula held Jake's hand, allowing him to carry Sirona as they walked in the middle of them all.

"Sirona!" Jake exclaimed as he held Sirona above their heads.

Atula happily cried, placing her head onto Jake's shoulder as she looked up at the squirming baby in his hands.

The people surrounding them said their chant, willingly welcoming Sirona into their home. Jake looked down at Atula with a bright smile, bringing Sirona down to their level again.

He couldn't deny the happiness within his heart, the perfect moment had just happened.

Atula was on his shoulder, her warm tears dripping onto her flesh, before her hand moved to hold onto Sirona's.

Jake looked down, noticing how Sirona was a four-fingered Na'vi, just like him.

Sirona had four fingers, and five toes, but, she had the features of Atula — no eyebrows. Sirona was the perfect balance of the two, Jake saw Atula everytime he looked into Sirona's eyes and it warmed him heart.

The other children rushed towards them, hugging their parents tightly but being mindful of Sirona in Jake's arms.

"Come, children, it is time for the celebration," Atula grabbed their hands, leading them back towards the fire on the beach.