Chapter Five - Just let me go

*Kathy's POV*

"ugh, I can't believe you just did that!" I said to Cameron as I run upstairs to my room after he kicks Shawn out of the house.

*Cameron's POV*

Kathy runs upstairs crying and I feel bad for kicking Shawn out of the house... I mean he is the only guy kathy ever actually liked. But I just don't want him to hurt my little sister. She is the only thing I have in LA since Sierra was the one I did everything with but she moved to Miami and comes to LA when she has free time. She owns a company that finds YouTubers and helps them reach their goals. It's pretty cool. This is how me and Kathy got were we are now. I walk to Kathy's door and knock softly. "Kathy? Can I come in?" I say while opening the door. "Get the fuck out of my room! I'm never fucking talking to you ever again! Your the worst brother I've ever had!" She yells at me. But I have to give it to her at this point. I mean I kind of ruined her chances of ever getting asked to be Shawn's girlfriend.

**Next morning**
*Kathy's POV *

I woke up with my pillows all wet and covered in mascara. I guess I literally cried myself to sleep.
**7:00 later that day**
"Cameron in going out with Shawn! Be back around midnight!" I yell at Cam. "Your not going anywhere." He says "You don't tell me what to do." I say and he obviously responded the same way he all ways does when I don't do something I was supposed to. "Yeah I do. Remember Sierra told me I was in charge when she isn't here." "So you expect me to listen to you?" I say "yeah... I kind of d--" he says but is interrupted by a door opening downstairs. Who was it? Is it Shawn? Nah.. Shawn wouldn't just barge in here like that.. Would he? We both look downstairs. "SIERRAAA!!!!" I yell. "Your home! Finally.. I can't stand Cameron anymore." I tell her as she hugs me. "Great, what did he do... Again?" She asks. "He won't let me go on a date with Shawn" I say. "Why?" She and and I say "because he caught us kissing yesterday" "They were not kissing.. They were full on making out about to hook up! They were both half naked!" Cameron says. "Kathy," she asks "is that true?" And I say "yeah kind of.. But we didn't hook up!" "At least not yesterday" he said "You know what Cameron? You can shut the fuck up now!" I yell at him, Sierra telling me to calm down. "What time are you coming back?" Sierra asks. "Around midnight maybe?" "What are you guys doing" she asks giggling. "Were going out to eat and watch a movie and then we go to a dance." "Okay, I'll see you later Kathy. And I don't want you to be one minute late after 12 ok?" Sierra says "what? your letting her go? Just like that?" Cameron asks. "She'll be back at midnight Cameron" Sierra says clenching her teeth together. "I'll see you later Kathy. Cameron in the kitchen. Now." Sierra says throwing her keys on the counter top and I walk out the door. "Bye see you later!" I close the door and see Shawn already getting out of his car. "Hey beautiful. Cameron let you out?" He says giggling. "No! Sierra did." I say laughing. "Haha, ready to go?" Shawn asks. I nod. We drive to the restaurant but before we get there he says "I forgot to tell you, you look amazing tonight" then he kisses me. "Thanks Shawn, you don't look too bad either" I say. And we both laugh.

UPDATED! I'll have the next part later today or tomorrow. Hope you liked it. I honestly don't even know how the story will end... Still trying to process it through my head... If that even makes sense. Bye!