Sol

Takemichi picked up the ringing phone.

"Good evening"greeted by the other line.

"Good evening! How have you been?"he asked the person who called.

"Perfectly fine"the other line answers. "How about you? How's being a teacher on your first day?"

"Well, the childrens are kind of a hassle at first to be honest, but they are fun to be with. One of them even bid me with a goodbye kiss! They're such a sweethearts, figures that I only have to know them better"he giggle as he started telling his story for the day.

"That's great to hear. Just don't forget to take care of yourself. They'll warm up to you overtime"the other line advise, a clear happiness in his voice.

"You really do not have to worry about me that much, Izana. I also could say the same thing to you, remember to take breaks sometimes"Takemichi reminded his friend.

Izana sighed. "Yes, yes. I'll have to go now, there are still clients waiting for me."

"Okay, take care."

And with that, the two bid their goodbye to each other.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

"That will be a 102 yen sir."

Mikey put a ¥105 on the cashier's hand. As he wait for his exchange, something - or more likely someone, caught his attention.

"Here's your cha-"the cashier didn't finish what they were saying as Mikey run to the person he just saw.

"Takemichi!"he unknowingly shouted.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

Takemichi turned his head as he heard his name being called. He looked at the guy who called him. Black tank top and black khaki shorts, his long black hair is a mess and his black eyes stared at him.

"Yes?"he ask.

"It.."

"Huh?"

"Its really you"the guy started crying.

"Ah eh. Eh??!! Sir, are you okay!??"Takemichi went to him and wipe off the tears. The guy looked surprised to his action. "I'm sorry! I just got worried so ah I.."he started to explain but got cut off by the other.

"Its fine, I shall apologize too, I seem to have mistaken you for someone else." The guy explained as he scratched the back of his ears.

"But I am Takemichi??"Takemichi quizzed, confused.

"Its nothing"he shook his head. "I'm sorry again"he apologizes and immediately run away, leaving the confused Takemichi behind.

🥀

'He really does not remember'

🥀

"You know Ryu, I've met a strange guy last night"Takemichi started.

Draken continued on fixing his bike. "What is the guy like?"

"Well, he called my name and then started crying. He told me he mistook me for another person but he clearly said my name. He also has a very dark eyes"he continued.