New Oni ~ New Love

This was sugjuested by @Raulbarrerasaezigna 

This is set in season 8 when Lloyd and Garmadon are fighting in the jail Lloyd will have his Oni powers in this. Not full Oni form since that disturbed me a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd walked into the large area of the prison. He heard a slam, then Garmadon's booming voice.

"It was foolish to come here!"

"Show yourself father!" Lloyd's elemental powers circled his hands.

Garmadon emerged from the shadows. "You've changed." Garmadon walked closer to the green ninja.

"So have you!" Lloyd countered. "I don't wanna have to fight you." Lloyd stopped using his powers as he could now see Garmadon.

Garmadon launched himself at Lloyd, who jumped out of the way. Lloyd activated his powers in an attempt to ward off Garmadon. "Please, this isn't you!" Lloyd pleaded with the man who was once a good man.

"This is the new me!" Garmadon bellowed at the green ninja. Harumi laughed from the camera room (I literally have no idea what it's called). Garmadon then blasted Lloyd with his dark powers, Lloyd was lucky enough to have dodge them.

"That's enough!" Lloyd screamed, his eyes started to glow an eerie purple color. His hands were engulfed in a purple fire. "I've had enough of this!" Lloyd blasted Garmadon, hitting him right in the gut. "The fighting!" Lloyd blasted Garmadon again. "The back-stabbing!" Lloyd again fired at Garmadon, this time hitting his right shoulder.

Harumi was watching this showdown that Lloyd was supposed to lose, but he was winning.

"All the hurt!" Lloyd punched Garmadon in the jaw with a fiery purple fist. "The lost love!" Lloyd looked at the camera, he knew Harumi was watching. "It's my turn!" Lloyd picked Garmadon up in the air. "My turn to be the rightful leader of Ninjago!" Lloyd threw Garmadon into the wall. Garmadon was now out cold, so Lloyd locked him up in a Vengestone cage.

"Harumi, come out of hiding and meet your new leader. Me!" Lloyd yelled at the camera.

Harumi was debating with herself if she should go or not. As if on cue, the other ninja burst through the door to the camera room. "We gotcha now!" Kai said all cocky as usual.

"No- I! Look at the monitors, please!" Harumi begged and motioned to the small screens. The ninja looked at eachother, shrugged their shoulders, and walked over to the screen.

"That's Lloyd!" Jay exclaimed. "What did you do to him, Harumi?"

"Nothing! I swear! It was Garmadon, Lloyd got angry and started shouting, now Garmadon is in a cage and Lloyd is... that!" Harumi pointed to the screens.

"It's up to us to get him back to his normal Lloyd self!" Nya said.

"Can I help? Maybe he still loves me. If Lloyd is still in there, I know I can do something." Harumi sounded as determined as she could, when really all she wanted to do was cry.

"It would be helpful to have Lloyd's love interest assist." Zane added, while walking over to Harumi. Zane placed a hand on the girl's shoulder "Welcome to the team."

"Thank you."

{Mini timeskip because they made a plan}

"Ready?" Nya asked a scared Harumi.

"I think so"

"I'm sure you can do this." Nya squeezed Harumi's hand in a sister-like manner.

Harumi nodded her head and prepared to face Lloyd.

"Ahh, look who finally showed up!" Lloyd walks towards Harumi, with his arms open. "Come here.." Lloyd showed her his open arms, ready for a hug.

"I-I'm good..." Harumi practically whispered.

"What?" A little anger rose in the usually soft compassionate voice of Lloyd's.

"I- No!" Harumi said a little louder. And right on cue, the other ninja broke in and surprise attacked Lloyd. He was tied up with vengestone (I know it doesn't hold Oni but I have nothing else).

"What now?" Kai asked the group and Harumi, they were standing a few feet away from Lloyd.

"Let me." Harumi stepped forward. After many stupid ideas, from Jay. "I know I can do something."

Kai, Jay and the rest of the ninja looked at eachother. "Ok." Cole stepped out of the mini huddle. "But, if you do something.. Bad, we throw you in jail."

"Ok, but just trust the process. And I would ask that you please leave." Kai gave her a sharp look when she said that. "Watch through the cameras, I need a few minutes with Lloyd. Alone."

"C'mon guys, let's give her her space." Nya shoved the boys out of the main area.

Harumi mouthed a thank you to Nya. The nervous girl walked over to the younger Oni. "What do you want?" Lloyd grumbled.

"I want to talk to you. Is that so wrong?" Harumi asked in her usual flirty tone. Lloyd smirked a little and looked into her topaz blue eyes.

"You're a traitor, you joined the ninja!" Lloyd's voice boiled in fury.

"No! I- I'm.. sorry that I would ever wish.... This." Harumi motioned to Lloyd's state. "Upon you, ok. I'm so so sorry." Harumi knelt down in front of Lloyd, who was still chained to the wall.

"You're a traitor!!" Lloyd yelled in her face.

Harumi took a deep breath to collect herself. "No! I'm not! I care about you so much more that I let on!" Harumi's eyes widened, she knew she shouldn't have said that, but it was too late. "I love who you are, your sweet green eyes, how they look at me. Your fluffy blonde hair, your adorable smile. The fact that you loved me no matter what, I've never felt that. Ever." Harumi closed her eyes just for tears to stream down her cheek. "I love you Lloyd! And I'm so happy about that. You make me so happy! I love you! But I love you, the kind hearted green ninja, not this evil Oni creature." Harumi stood up to walk away, when a soft voice spoke she whipped around.

"Rumi?"

Harumi ran into Lloyd's arms, undid his chains, then laid back in his comforting arms. "Lloyd." Her voice broke in happiness.

"It's me I promise."

"Everything I said is true. I love you Lloyd.." A singular hot tear fell from her eye.

"I love you too." Lloyd brought his face towards hers. They sat there like that for a moment, before Lloyd connected his and Harumi's lips in a loving, soft kiss.

"Looks like Lloyd got himself a girl." Kai laughed.

"Leave him be!" Nya punched her brother's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Raulbarrerasaezigna tell me what you think! :)