The circling flames

The other warrior stood in front of him, his eyes were flaring. The veins carried the tension of the battle, and both of them moved about the battlefield. The warrior moved his blade on the left, then dodged with a jump and countered it. He circled the blade around in the air, and launched a blow on the opponent's shoulder. The armor cracked, and he jerked backward, and stared back. The warrior felt the fires erupting in him, taking the shape of the phoenix and flying outwards. The dark sky is lighting up.

He dodged another blow, and balanced himself. He felt unsteady on the pedestal of the world, and tried to balance himself. He tried to avoid the pull created by the other scenarios, where he was not allowed to make a choice of reality. When he was lonely and had to act as per other factors. He found his blade far from him all the time, and his mind was never getting around this dilemma.

In life and fight, he had seen a lot of forms of his own. The weak one in shredded attire holding his kingdom's flag and wailing to the god. The other with wings and holding fires, pouring out his rage on the bad things. He had run the course without catching a breath, taking any form needed for the situation. Just like a sword is sharp for the wilder and the opponent, he had gripped his own demise.

The sword hit on the chest, and then he slid forward. Breaking all the walls in his head, piercing through the fabric of reality. Which he perceived as dust, to lie to be blown away by the wind. An illusion he had to withstand each day, he took over control and kicked the leg of the other warrior.

The other one fell down, he looked at his fallen state. The dark roots holding his pieces together wished to spread all over, hold our warrior and make him forget his existence. The roots, born out of his sorrows, dilemmas and fear. He pulled out the blade, and stabbed the man on his back.

The phoenix got out of his armor, and shined above in the sky.

"in life. The sides are 2, the forms are many, Lie on one side, know you are here to fight each day. Cautiously defeat the reality, it would fool you to be the worst each time you see."