Chapter 1

Robin awoke with a headache , his eyes jolted open as he felt intense pain throughout his body he looked around at his surroundings he noticed that he was in the medical room.

He then heard loud snoring coming from his side and then he noticed it was beast boy he stared at him noticing his that he as many freckles spread across his cheeks which he never really payed much attention to before. He felt his cheeks burn up a little. Beast boy then started mumbling a little and then his eyes fluttered open he then noticed that robin was awake.

"Haha , sorry dude I kind of fell asleep on you" he spoke softly "where are the others?" Robin asks he notices that beast boys hand was on top of his which made his stomach feel really fluttery it doesn't seem like he was aware that their hands was touching.

"Mad mod...They told me to wait here with you incase you woke up, we all know how you are.. you would not rest and just go off on your own.. so I had to stay behind to watch over you" he looked up at robin and grinned but he could see sense sadness in his eyes.

"I have to go I have to help them I can't just sit here.." He tries getting up then remembers why he was like this in the first place "Slade... I need to go I can't let him get away again.. I didn't stop him.. I" Beast boy moved closer trying to hold him down "Dude they will be fine they are tough you know you need to rest, your body is more important right now you can't go after Slade, you could end up dead you won't be able to defend yourself in this state" he gave a stern look

he was still so close from when he tried to hold him down. Robin felt nervous he didn't know why he was feeling this way

he was feeling so nauseous he tried to look away from beast boy.

"Dude see you need rest" He placed his hand on robins forehead "you are really heating up fast, Raven should be back soon so she could help you heal up but for the meantime you should just go back to sleep and try to rest for a while ill be here right beside you incase something happens okay" he gave Robin a warm reassuring smile that tugged on his heart why was he feeling this way? he hasn't seen this side of beast boy ether.. he realized he didn't know much about him or that they really haven't spent much time together he was finding it hard to look at beast boy right now so he decided to just agree and rest until raven could come back and tend to his wounds and then he drifted off back to sleep confused.

Robin soon felt a lot less pain and more healed with the help of raven, he currently sitting on the couch playing on the game station with cyborg "BOOYAHH I beat you again!, hey man...is everything okay? I know I normally kick your butt but not as much as it has been today you seem more out of it , is it about what happened with Slade?" he then observes robin and notices that he is deep in thought you would think he would be thinking about tracking down Slade but something else was on his mind right now

he couldn't get that feeling away and he was confused. "yeah sorry about that cyborg, I just have a lot on my mind right now I have to take a break on playing for now but I'll beat you next time" he then got up and looked around Starfire notices robin and she smiles flying towards him "Oh friend Robin do you wish to engage in the fun activity of cooking with me? raven gave me a new book of recipes that I do wish to try" she said. Raven got her the book in hopes that she could actually improve her cooking skills. "sorry star not right now" Robin responded her smile disappeared she noticed that he was quite tense so she decided not to push it and ask him if he was okay later she then flew towards Raven. "Raven, Would you like to do the cooking with me? I think it would be the most fun to do the hanging out with you" she expected rejection but raven put down her book and agreed "I've got a little time" with a faint blush on her cheeks, Starfire was overjoyed.