Too far...

(Thank you Redlovessoftfnf for suggesting this jdea)

(time: 8:35)
Pico came home later than usual..Because he had to do overtime just for some extra cash..Pico sighed as he entered inside his shared apartment room..Pico sees Benjamin in the living on his laptop..."Oh hello Pico" Benjamin smiles as he looked at pico,but shortly after Benjamjn go's back to his laptop..Pico smiles at Benjamin and closes the door and lands face first into the couch. Benjamin keeps scrolling on he's laptop..Reading whatever he can. Pico looks at Benjamin wonder what the hell he is reading.. "uh.. so.. What's up?" Pico asked, not really knowing how to start a conversation at the moment..."Hmm? did you say something?" Benjamin asked not really paying attention to what Pico said . "I didn't hear you?" Benjamin looks at Pico with a confused look. Pico:"..What are you doing with your laptop anyway?" Benjamin:"Oh..just something I found" Benjamin said smiling.. Pico:"....Alright..." ..Pico sits so he can see Benjamin better.. Pico:"Can I see." Benjamin looks at Pico and nods slowly and gives the laptop to Pico. Pico looks at the laptop to see what Benjamin was reading.. Picos looked shocked at what Benjamin was reading... Pico:"Why are you reading about intimate love..?" Pico asked as he blushes..

(Hello everyone I am sorry for ending it here but I will continue this as soon as I can..I am really busy with my exams and other things..And thank you Redlovessoftfnf again)