New Kid In Town

A lot of time has past after the last championships, well the last championships Bella went to. She didn't went to the championships last year.

She wanted to catch up with her sister after a lot of lost time. The family went to a long one month vacation.

After that,Electra invited Bella to her tour all over the world,she even forced Bella to sing,well,not really forced but it did took a lot of convincing.

And than there was her modeling gig. She wanted to take it seriously as much as possible. So far,it was going perfect.

She also had the time to write to her friends. Everyone wrote to her,it took her a lot of time to reply.

But the letters she looked up to write to most was Kai's. He wrote her almost every single day,he keeped her updated with a tournament,with extra details.

She apreciated every single one. There were so happy,so sad,and some are just once he complained about Tyson.

They haven't seen eachother in person for a good while now. Sure they wrote to eachother,they face time and they saw eachother on TV without the other knowing.

But it really wasn't the same.

She was exited to see everyone. Tyson talked to her about the new blading school he just opend and he told her the exact date.

Which was today

"You exited to see everyone?" Electra asked,packing the last of her things. "Yeah,it's been so long" Bella replied with a smile. They heard a chime from the laptop.

"Oh! That must be Robert" Electra came to it. Bella sighed, she still couldn't belive that they're still together. Actually, of course she could.

Those two are perfect for eachother. They complete eachother in their own way. Bella was still holding her grudge, after 2 years, she was still holding it.

But, less than before.

"Oh He wants to face time,come here" Electra called her. "You sure he want to see my face?" Bella asked, sitting down. "Come on" Electra pulled her closer and pressed the green botton.

"Hey Baby" Electra gretted, like she always does on every single face time. "Hello love, Bella" he gretted the two. "Robert" Bella still had her biterness towards him but tried to cooparate as much as she could.

Robert understood, but her holding a grudge this long was weird. He wasn't allowed to complain around her tho. Around Electra, he complains sometimes about it.

"Someone wants to talk to you Bella" he said. Bella raised a brow. The German showed Johnny,eating. "Johnny, i did my part, you do yours now" he said.

Johnny blinked and them realzied what's going on. "Oh hey Bella, Electra" he waved. "Hey J" Bella waved back. "Hi Johnny" Electra gretted.

"Perfect timing, i getting a little sick here" she joked and took her phone. Electra sticked her tounge out to her and Bella did it back.

Robert didn't know what to think. Bella still didn't like him much,and it was killing him. But,they did make progress after all this time.

Bella took of to another room.

"She still hates me" Robert concluded. "She doesn't hate you, she just...jokes around like that" Electra assured him. "Darling, please, i'm not blind nor deaf" he sighed. Electra wished she could hug him, but they weren't next to eachother.

"Robert, Bella did warm up to you, remeber when she defended you before the Dark Bladers put any curse on you" Electra reminded him. "She did it because of Johnny and the others, not because of me" he said.