Whoops, I Guess I Have To Come Out Now **

F/F

Pairing: Z/R

Reader (Gibbs' Daughter) POV (Third Person Omniscient)

____________________________________________________________

Summary:

Gibbs finds his daughter (Reader) and Ziva together

A bit lacking from Ziva's perspective...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You knew you shouldn't.

You knew you guys would get caught eventually.

But you didn't stop, the urgency of touching and kissing your hot girlfriend clouded your judgment.

But you were glad that it was Gibbs rather than Tony, if it was Tony who found out that you and Ziva were snuck off to have sex in the office you guys would never hear the end of it.

But then, it was Gibbs who found you two, your father, who found your pants down with another woman.

You weren't even out to anyone yet.

But this ruined everything, you had no choice but to come out now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just another day when you decided that you would visit Ziva at the office again.

Of course, you had an excuse for the multiple times you've shown up at her workplace this week, you were Gibbs' daughter after all.

They all thought that you were just here for some father-daughter bonding time since he was never home.

They were working a case at the time, DiNozzo and McGee were off chasing leads and Gibbs was in MTAC, so you decided you would steal Ziva away for a few minutes.

"Hey, Ziva." You greeted her.

"Hi, Y/N, you're back again." The brunette commented, ecstatic to see you.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you could help me with something," You said with a hint of playfulness in your tone.

"Sure," Ziva happily followed you off to some back storage room that no one ever used.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(WARNING! STOP HERE IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ EXPLICIT CONTENT. DOES NOT CHANGE THE PLOT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Ziva were in a heated make-out session and your hands roamed all over each other's bodies.

Ziva pressed your body against a rack in the storage room and took control of the situation, you were not the only one who was horny.

The brunette's hand got to the buckle of your belt and started to unbuckle it, your pants dropped to the floor.

You untucked her shirt and slipped your hand underneath it to touch her bare skin.

You two panted, trying to catch your breath before resuming the make-out session.

"I've missed you soooo much." You told Ziva between kisses.

"But I just saw you last night." She replied.