N E W A N I M A L S

started march 29th 6:38 pm

While walking around the pet store, looking at the dogs bella and i are trying to chose which 2 we love the most.

"okay this one's really cute," i point out a brown small dog to bella, "i'm getting this one."

"perfect. oh wait, what about this one?" bella speed walks to a small light brown dog, "i want this one,"

"okay i'll go get someone," I walk to a worker, a little nervous i hate talking to people, "hi, i was wondering if me and my friend could get 2 dogs?"

"Yes, do you know which ones?" the lady questions turning her body towards me,

"yes we do, they are right over here," I turn and walk towards bella.

"these two please," I point to the ones me and bella wanted.

"okay," she says unlocking the first cage and putting it in a portable one, and then again with the one bells wanted.

"thank you!"

we walk away grabbing a few things like, food, toys, leashes etc before walking to the counter to buy them.

We are heading back out to the car, i'm thinking about names, maybe chocolate, or star? Oh i know, Meria i've always loved that name.

"i'm going to name her meria," I say with a nod of my head looking at her and smiling, "hi meria."

"why meria? i've never heard of that name," bella looks at me turning his head a little bit.

"it means bringer of light, and this dog just brought a whole lot of light to me," I grin getting into the car and setting meria in the back gently.

"That's beautiful El, i love that name," Bella gives me a smile, "her name is amorette, it means little love, god i love that name,"

"oh my gosh that's gorgeous i love that," I grin, that's a beautiful name.

We start on our way back home, with the radio playing softy in the background, im looking out the window just watching as everything we zoom past, leaves my eyesight.

We arrive back home after around ten minutes, heading inside I decide to post meria on instagram.

liked by pascalispunk,bellaramsey,and more

elizahawk: my new baby.
@bellaramsey

user4: should we trust her with a dog?
^elizahawk
yes of course i'd never do a SINGLE thing bad to this dog.

bellaramsey: our new babies are going to be best friends.
^ elizahawk
idk if i want ur dog being friends w mine
^bellaramsey
WOW EL WOW.
liked by elizahawk