The start of the "friendship"

Blue pearls POV:

My Diamonds are fighting again after the trial ended, and I see Yellow pearl looking at me. "That will be all pearls." Yellow Pearls Diamond commands both me and Yellow Pearl "Ofcourse my Diamond,
" Yellow Pearl answers as she takes me and leaves."Yellow Pearl, where are we going?" I question her as she drags me to her Diamond's head, "Yellow Pearl, why are we here?" I ask Yellow Pearl a question again, and she still doesn't answer me.
"We are here, Blue Pearl, because I wanted to talk to you," Yellow Pearl finally answers me, "Oh ok then," I say to Yellow Pearl, "Now what do you think about our Diamonds" she asks "what I think about our Diamonds well I really don't know what to say besides that they are great rulers and should always be respected," I answer her question "no Blue Pearl

specifically Blue Diamond," now she is asking about my Diamond but why "well I think my Diamond is so nice and kind and deserves the upmost respect as she is nice to every-"
"Pearl, what do you think you're doing? Why did you bring Blue's Pearl here." Yellow Diamond says, cutting me off,"Oh m-my Diamond, I am so very sorry I was just talking to her," Yellow Pearl says as her Diamond looms over here "whatever just escort her out I really don't feel like recreating you Pearl"
Yellow Pearls Diamond says walking over to where she usually sits and sitting down, "ofcourse my Diamond" Yellow Pearl says as she takes my hand and escorts me out and over to my Diamonds head, "hello Pearls what were you doing over at Yellow Diamonds head Pearl"
Blue says talking to me "I am sincerely sorry about that my Diamond, Yellow Pearl dragged me there," I answer my Diamond as she looks over me with a questioning face "ok then that will be all" my Diamond says as she dismiss me and walks back in and then looks at me, "come along Pearl,"
my Diamond says to me, motioning me to come to her side "goodbye Yellow Pearl, see you next time," I say as I take my leave to my Diamond, and she does the same.

The next chapter will take place a week when they start catching feelings. (Omg, like 400 words, not exactly, but whatever were not getting practical)