𝟎𝟎𝟏

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡.
September 30th, 2021 - Bronx, Nyc

"Okay babe love you too" Solai spoke before immediately hanging up the phone call before her boyfriend, K3, on the other end could get the chance to respond.

She knew he would have something to say about her hanging up in his face but who trynna sit onna' jail call all day being all lovey dovey? Not Solai.

It's not like he could call her back till tomorrow.

Applying more lipgloss to her lips she opened the door to her Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4-Door Coupe and hopped out.

Grabbing her purse from the center console she closed the door to her car checking her surroundings.

Despite growing up in the nicer side of newyork, she was always cautious of what was going around.

Before crossing the street she mentally sighed seeing her best friend's boyfriend, Mhady.

Solai didn't know much about him other than all the crazy stories Amaya (her best friend) would tell her of him.

He was a drill artist & repped "DOA" proudly, that she did know. Most knew him by "Mhady2hottie" but she just knew him as Mya's boyfriend.

Stepping on to the sidewalk she rolled her eyes seeing him already walking towards her. Usually she would walk past him basically ignoring his existence but the figure trailing behind him caught her eye.

He was light-skin, tall, freshly done lineup & braids, tattoos on his neck and both his forearms. Eyeing him from top to bottom as he did the same.

He low key fine but we gotta man. Sigh.

"Yo" Mhady almost yelled waving in front of her face snapping her out of her trance.

"Hm?"

"Tell your best friend unblock me!" He spoke placing both his hands on both of her shoulders rocking her back and forth aggressively between words.

"Nigga ion got nothing to do with that, move!" She spoke pushing the man away from her immediately brushing her shoulders off disgusting by the fact that his weird ass felt the need to touch her.

As she continued walking through Mya's building she heard Mhady yelling saying a whole bunch of nothing. She usually tunes him out by this point, this was the usual routine every time Mya would block him.

As she stepped in the elevator making her way to Mya's house she reminisced about the man she seen outside previously.

Bitch you got a man, stop.

Shaking her head she quickly erased the thought of him out of her mind. She was loyal to her man. For the most part. 

As she grabbed her phone out her purse she laughed over the message she just received before swiping over to the camera to make sure she still looked good.