Chapter 9

Kol's POV

"Who was that?" Rebekah asked. "And how dare sh--"

"She's your niece." I said looking at her.

Rebekah stopped and looked at me and Niklaus. "Niklaus your--"

"No. Someone crazier, physco, and annoying." Klaus said.

"I don't understand, you're describing yourself." Rebekah said.

I chuckled and Klaus glared at Rebekah. "It's Kol's daughter."

Rebekah snapped her head at me. "Daughter? Then she must be a thousand year old vampire." Rebekah looked at me.

I nodded. "You remember Anna." I said.

"Not just is she a vampire, she's an original and also a werewolf."Klaus said in amazment.

"A hybrid?" Rebekah asked.

"Our dear father made her into an original. That's just not the fun part there's more." Klaus smirked.

"klaus, she isn't your daughter stop showing her off to Rebekah." I said growling.

"Kol, you can't tell me what to do." Klaus said.

"Or what daggar me? I'm pretty sure there's a line get behind everybody else. Plus I can just have Lexi tear your heart out." I said.

"Oh, go hide behind your daughter to kill me why don't you. Are you not man enough--" Klaus said.

"No but the fact that she can kill you and you stay dead. I rather take that chance. And you're using my daughter as a hybrid making maching." I added.

 "You're making more hybrids?" Rebekah asks.

"I'm not, Kol's daughter Lexi. She's an original hybrid and she was willing to make me some hybrids."

"But they aren't even your family, they are going to be sired-- how did you even make her agree to making your pathetic hybrids." Rebekah asks.

"Well, she wasn't willing too until--"

"I threatened to kill Jeremy if she didn't do so." I said. Rebekah looked at me shock "Don't worry I wont kill him. I'll have my vampires do it." I smirk.

"You know, she could be with Jeremy right now Kol." Klaus mentioned.

I jumped on the couch and pulls out my phone dialing a number.

"Hello?"

"Damon, how are you doing mate?" I smirked.

"Kol, what do you want?" He asked harshly.

"Ah, well someone is in a terrible mood. I want to know where Lexi is." I asked.

"Someone being the protect--" Damon voice gets cut off by a laughing in the background.

"Jeremy! Stop! DON"T! AHH!" I hear Lexi's voice in background.

"What are you doing with her?" I asked harshly.

"Well, your daughter has a boyfriend. If you didn't know and second she's actually a great helper when it comes to Jeremy find that mark." Damon said I could tell he's smirking.

I growled. "Where are you at?" I asked.

"You know somewhere, it could be anywhere. But you wouldn't know." Damon said.

"Um, deliver. You guys really eat a lot. Why are you guys out here in the woods?" I heard a girl in the background probably a deliver girl.

I smirked. "I think I do know." I hung up the phone. I got off the couch.