𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

CHAPTER FOUR!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Roxanne was sat next to Anika, who was reading a book, in Sam, Tara and Quinn's apartment

Roxanne was sat next to Anika, who was reading a book, in Sam, Tara and Quinn's apartment. Mariam and Chad were helping Mindy set up the table. While Heather was in the kitchen talking to Tara. Iris was sat next to Roxanne staring down at her phone as both her and Roxanne were watching Sam & Colby.

Ethan wasn't there since he had "econ". His father, Officer Bailey, had explained to the four teens (Roxanne, Mariam, Ethan and Quinn) what the plan was going to be for that night. So now Mariam and Roxanne were acting as if they didn't know that in a few minutes all of them would be attacked by ghostface.

"Here you go" Sam placed down a pillow and blanket on the chair in front of Anika, the girl smiling up at her.

Sam walked away into the kitchen. Roxanne had looked up crom Iris' phone and stared at the TV. It was the news, and they were talking about the murders of Kameron and Sierra.

"Guys! What the hell" Anika had turned the volume up where the reporter was saying that Kameron and Sierra were killed in the boys dorm. Most eyes landed on Roxanne since she was the one that dated him.

The girl shook her head and grabbed the control from Anika and switched the channel. Now another news channel was playing on the TV, this time the reporter was saying that Sam's therapist was killed and Sam was the main suspect for the murders. Then it showed the video of Sam pushing the girl after her and Tara's fight.

Sam grabbed the control from Roxanne and turned off the TV then went to sit at the table annoyed. The rest of the Woodsboro group followed her, Mariam staying back as she glanced at Roxanne then walked away to the rest of the group.

Iris noticed how Roxanne looked somewhat annoyed. The girl nudged Roxanne a little and gave her a little smile, Roxanne returning it.

Moans started to come from Quinn's room as the Woodsboro group were cheering Sam in the dining room. Then everyone's phones went off. Roxanne accpeted the airdrop she had received, it was a picture of Quinn being "attacked" by ghostface.