8

Yeji's eyes are fluttering open. She uses all of her strength to sit up, most of her strength being lost from last night.

She turns and looks at the sleeping girl beside her.

Maybe I should get back to my dad to see how hes doing now.. Yeji thought while rang her father's phone and puts the device on speaker.

"Dad, wanna explain what is going on between you and Ryujin's father?" Ryujin's eyes starts opening at her name. Ryujin was never a heavy sleeper, she always needed to be cautious of her surroundings because she was many's target for her wealth.

Ryujin closes her eyes again and pretends to sleep to listen in on their conversation. Her father isn't dumb enough to tell.. She thought.

"Yeji, I—" Mr. Hwang stuttered.

"Tell me, dad." Yeji demanded.

"Ms. Shin Ryujin didn't tell you anything, did she?" Mr. Hwang said sounding nervous.

Shit, what if she knows that I lied. Well, at least he know how to address me.

"Don't bring Ryujin into this conversation," Yeji rolls her eyes.

"So you don't know?" Her father asks.

"I don't," Yeji gets up to leave the room so she doesn't disturb Ryujin's sleep.

She walks outside the door with the phone in her hand. Ryujin creeps up behind the wall to keep listening.

"Yeji, I can't tell you."

"If you don't tell me, don't even consider me as your daughter anymore." Yeji threatened.

Ryujin is delighted at what she hears. Your daughter or your life? Ryujin thought while smiling, her father would be so proud of her.

"Yeji, please don't say that," Her heartbroken father says.

"I'm serious, you know I hate secrets."

"Yeji, I raised you, you can't just do such a thing!" Her father sobbed.

"Just tell me then!" Yeji groaned.

"I can't, Yeji. I'll be killed." Her father lets out.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Yeji says, trying to calm down.

"These people are always watching me, I can't just tell you or I'll die."

"Is this about the 500 million won you have to pay off?" Yeji asks, making Ryujin's eyes wide opened.

Oh, shit, she knows about his debt. I didn't think she knew what kind of debt he was in..

"Yeji, did you spy on me?" Yeji's father asks.

"Well what else was I supposed to do? You're always meeting up with sketchy ass men in black suits." Ryujin takes the opportunity to get a cloth with knock out drugs.

"Yeji! Shit! You could've gotten hurt!" Her father yelled.

"Ryujin's father is making you pay all this money?" Yeji finally found out.

"Yeji, where are you?" Mr. Hwang sighed.

"I'm at Ryujin's house. Why?"

"Get out of there as soon as you can!" Her father yelled.

"What? Why?" Yeji started panicking.

"She could've listened in on this conversation! LEAVE!"

"Ryujin's asleep—" Yeji says. Then a cloth is thrown on her face and she inhales the drug.

"Don't go anywhere." Ryujin says as she held the phone along with Yeji's passed out body then hangs up. She calls security to go after Mr. Hwang while she hides Yeji's body in the basement, chained up.

"Damn it, this is bad." The billionaire muttered.

I didn't think that I'd ever have to put Yeji in this situation.

Damn it! My daughter's in danger, I have to take this responsibility like a man and save her.

Mr. Hwang goes to his basement and finds his hidden suitcase with all of his mafia weapon inside, he slides pistol and knife in the pocket underneath the jacket pocket.

He hears loud banging on his front door. Then speeds up the stairs to his room.

Shit, what the hell have I done? I'll turn myself in, I just have to make sure they do not knock me out and check my pockets.

Mr. Hwang lays on his bedroom floor, pretending to be knocked out.

Then he soon hears the door from downstairs break open. Dozens of men scattered around the house to look for him.

"Mr. Hwang is passed out on the floor, someone get him." One of the men shouted. He felt fingers checking his pulse.

"He's still alive, looks like we don't need drugs to knock him out then."

I'll just wait until we reach the destination, then I'll kill everyone in this vehicle and look for the basement.

When the car stopped long enough, Mr. Hwang quickly slides his hand to where his weapon is. He holds out the gun and shoots the driver in the head. He quickly exits the vehicle and breaks inside the Shin's mansion.

Where's everybody else? Man, this mafia gang really downgraded after I left, huh?

He runs inside the building to see Mr. Kwan with a surprised look on this face. Mr. Hwang points his gun at the butler, "Where is my daughter?"

"In the basement." Mr. Kwan said, almost too calmly. Mr. Hwang is suspicious and firmly grips the butler's wrists.

"Come with me or you'll die." Mr. Hwang says, the butler slowly approaches him with his arms in the air. Mr. Hwang holds the butler's wrists and points the gun at the butler's head.

Yeji, I'll save you, then we'll move far away.

As they are walking, the butler caught Mr. Hwang off guard and slams Mr. Hwang against the wall, making his back hit hard at the impact.

Mr. Hwang really underestimated him. Mr. Kwan takes the gun from his hand and points it at Yeji's father.

I didn't think a housekeeper was experienced, what the hell?

"Actually, you'll be coming with me or YOU'LL die." The butler quoted.

a/n: some action