Garrett

Garrett's pov
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Okay first off he's my best friend he's like my big brother , so yes he can be a pain in the ass sometimes. He's a really good friend to. Garrett has gone through a lot in his life as a baby he never really had a mother his parents got a divorce when he was 2 months old. During that time period he would live with his dad because his mother was doing all different kinds of drugs. At the age of 2 he started seeing his mom again he was so happy that he could have a mother for the first time that he can remember. It was going great until the age 8 were things started going down hill first his 2 dogs who were Rottweilers named Jake and Jasmine who he had since he was born had to be put down because jake was 16 and was just to old and jasmine who was 8 had a cancer ball in her ear that she had bitten in too. He had to start being a parent for his little sister because his mother was on drugs again so he had to feed her, help her with homework, and put her to bed. Then one day as he calls the worst day ever, it starts out in the morning with him waking his sister up to eat then watching tv while his mom just sleeps on the couch, his step dad busted threw the door and starts arguing and yelling at my mom and then threatens to call the cops on her. Garrett is trying to comfort his 4 year old sister because she is balling her eyes out. Chris Garretts step dad grabs Lola and Garrett and pulls them into his truck. Chris drops Garrett off with his dad and takes Lola with him. Garrett then soon after goes threw anger issues and has to go to therapy for it. While things start to finally get better Garretts uncle named Brett who was a war veteran dies of a stroke at the age of 36. Garrett is devastated and try's not to fall in to depression but it doesn't help that he knows his mom is in rehab for the 5th time and he can't see her or talk to her at all, this lasted for 3 months. When Garrett is now 13 and has over come his anger and depression and now lives some what of a normal life.