No time no see

* THE NEXT MORNING *

Kim Chae-won: gosh my head hurts

 Chae-won’s mom: Chae-won!!! Are you going school your going to be late !!!

Kim Chae-won: I don’t really don’t know!

Chae-won’s mom: * going up stairs * what that you don’t know

Kim Chae-won: well my head hurts

Chae-won’s mom: how ?!

Kim Chae-won: I don’t know , is just that my head hurts and I feel hot too

Chae-won’s mom: okay let me check your temperature.

Kim Chae-won: okay

Chae-won’s mom: okay *checks her temperature* well you have a fever

Kim Chae-won: WHAT !? how

Chae-won’s mom: you think I know?

Kim Chae-won: but I can’t miss school tho I’m almost close to graduate.

Chae-won’s mom: well you can’t go like that unless you have a test … do you ?

Kim Chae-won: no I don’t

Chae-won’s mom: then just stay home you can’t get someone to get sick too plus your grades are good so just do what you have to do and I’ll tell the school.

Kim Chae-won: okay

*AFTER A FEW HOURS MY FEVER WAS GONE BUT THEN MY CALLED ME .*

Chae-won’s mom: Chae-won come down we have guets!

Kim Chae-won: okay Mom

* I had to change sense I was with my pajamas so I changed to a hoodie and some shorts and long socks with slippers *

*After that I went downstairs turns out our guests were my cousins I would say we don’t have a good relationship after a small fight over food with my mom but after that my mom told us they were talking again *

Kim Chae-won: Hi long time no see how are you guys?

Author : Chae-won’s cousins  names Are  older sister Yun  Hyung Ae , middle sister: Yun Gyeong-Hui , Little brother :  Yun Ji-ho ,Yun Hyung-Ae  Is the oldest she is 27 she works as nurse in the hospital of Inje . Yun Gyeong-Hui is 23 she is still at college and she studies at Dongguk University and works at restaurant while at college , Yun Ji-ho is youngest and he is 18 he is older than Chae-won but their relationship is Friendly .

Yun Hyung-Ae We are good I’m sorry if my mom couldn’t come she wasn’t feeling good .

Chae-won’s mom : oh it’s okay when you guys go back say hi to her from me , guys seat down .

Chae-won’s: so Hyung-Ae how is work ?

 Yun Hyung-Ae : it’s going well,  some of my friends are there so I talk to them when we are on our break or off work .

Chae-won’s mom : oh that’s nice , and you Gyeong-Hui how’s college and work ?

Yun Gyeong-Hui: it’s going great I made bew friends and some are from work and college and work is going well .

Chae-won’s mom: that’s nice to hear I’m glad that work and college is going well for you guys and that you guys have friends.

Chae-won’s mom : Chae-won would bring out some juice and some food out ,.. unless you guys eat already

Yun Hyung-Ae : oh no it’s okay we haven’t eat all day .

Chae-won’s mom : oh prefect , then Chae-won take some food out and cups .

*I stared taking out cups and the juice plus the food but then Hyung-Ae started talkingto me while taking the stuff out *

Yun Hyung-Ae: so Chae-won what college you want you want to go to ?

Kim Chae-won: I want to go to Yonsei University

Yun Hyung-Ae: wow Chae-won that’s great but that’s a hard college to get in to but you are really smart so I bet you would get in .

Kim Chae-won: yeah I hope so

Yun Gyeong-Hui: buy if you don’t get in what college would you go then ?

Kim Chae-won: well I would want to get in the BYU University

Yun Gyeong-Hui: oh wow inst that in the United States right ?it would be really far from your family

Kim Chae-won: yeah but if I get in I would call my family  and text them and visit them.

Yun Gyeong-Hui: that’s a great plan too but what job would you get ?

Kim Chae-won: well I plan to get a scholarship and I have a job on something not that light or hard .

Yun Hyung-Ae: that’s great plan Chae-won if you get a scholarship which I bet you are  would be great and get a job to buy the needs that you need .