✿ Fikr|✓|

Starts from yesterday's episode
ᕙ Epi - 27 ᕗ

----

" Mai guilty hu "

She said looking into his eyes ..the same eyes which were Devoid of the sparkle which they always held..

The same eyes which speak stories without any word.. which used to send shivers through their intense gaze..were blank today..

The shoulders which used to be stiffened every time...which are able to carry every weight of this world were bowed down...

Was is because of her ?

The question arised in her mind...

No..! She can't see him like this ... seeing him like this pained something in her ..She is used to see smiling,brave and flirty murtasim..

" Kash maine murtasim ki baat man kar sach bata Diya hota ..maa begum ko ..! "

Meerab thought

Murtasim Kept looking at the bowl..not only was he disappointed by his family But was disappointed with himself because from today's incident he realised his wife..his meerab is not safe in this house when he not around her ...

And upon that maa begum was also angry with him...he was feeling suffocated by every happenings... Pregnancy drama...meerab getting injured...and the contract too...

Murtasim still not looking to meerab forwarded spoon to Meerab....and Meerab couldn't handle his ignorance that she ..asked ...in low voice

" Dekh kyu nahi rahe ...meri taraf "

Murtasim Kept silence...And Meerab's eyes immediately welled up realising he was really angry and disappointed from her ...

Murtasim was holding the spoon still..and Meerab with teary eyes pushed his hand a little saying..

" Mujhe nahi khana.."

Murtasim saw towards her when she said this..and understood she is not going to eat until he speak..sighing he said ..

" Tumhare guilty hone se fark nahi padta "

Meerab raised her eyebrows..

" Aise shant kyu baithe ho murtasim..kuch toh kaho...Agar naraz ho toh keh do .."

She said Sipping the soup which was forwarded by murtasim

" Naraz hu ..toh bhi tumhe konsa fark padne wala hai..? Aur maa begum mujhe naraz hai tumse nahi..! "

Murtasim said... looking towards her with his painful eyes..

When he said ... something did happen in her heart as if his words directly hit her heart..and her throat became sore and a tear tried to escape when she rubbed it suddenly...

" Fark padta hai...Tumhe aise nahi dekh sakti murtasim.."

She said locking her eyes to him...as if she was dying to see the sparkle in his eyes again...and she finally confessed something from her heart...