Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

Just listening to the sound, Qi Tao couldn't help feeling the pain, she ran over quickly, and sure enough, the person who fell on the ground burst into tears of pain.

"Auntie, are you okay?" Qi Tao wanted to reach out to help, but for a moment he didn't know where to start.

Qi You and the others reacted slower than Qi Tao because they were a little farther away. When they passed by, Qi Tao was trying to help her up, but now she couldn't help her up by herself.

Seeing this, Qi You suddenly had a guess in his mind. If this is the case, it would be too coincidental, but now is obviously not the time to think about these things, and it is more important to help send her to the hospital.

"Auntie, where did you fall? Is it serious?" Liu Pengfei held the camera and asked seriously.

Cheng Yulin and Qi Tao had already helped her up, and she showed pain when she moved a little. Hearing Liu Pengfei's words, she endured the pain and said, "My back hurts, my legs hurt, my feet hurt, everything hurts." "

First Send it to the hospital." Lu Dingan said in a deep voice, after all, they are not doctors, this is different from ordinary wrestling.

"Go to the hospital." Auntie nodded in agreement with Lu Dingan's words, the pain was so painful, the doctor had to give her a painkiller injection or prescribe a painkiller.

The two little guys hugged Qiyou's legs tightly, looking a little scared, Qiyou reached out and rubbed their heads to comfort them.

"In such a situation, it's best to borrow a scooter, so as not to cause secondary harm." Qi You reminded, thinking of some first aid knowledge seen in later generations.

"You'er is right, you have to borrow a scooter." When Qi Tao didn't say anything, he seemed to have heard the sound of bones cracking just now.

"I'll borrow it." Liu Pengfei said, handing the camera in his hand to Lu Ding'an, and then ran away quickly.

"Auntie, please bear with me, I'll send you to the hospital later." Qi Tao comforted me with my aunt's cry of pain from time to time.

"Okay, sorry to trouble you." She glanced at the group of them, guessing that they should be students of Beijing University, which reassured her a lot.

Sure enough, Liu Pengfei's good popularity was not something to be talked about casually. After a while, he saw him pushing the cart over, and thoughtfully put a quilt on it.

Fortunately, the hospital was not far from the school, and several people took turns pushing the cart to the hospital, and they were all relieved after the doctor saw him.

The aunt who can fall is not here, so Qi Tao opened her mouth, her tone full of emotion: "The aunt just fell hard enough, I can hear the sound of bones, and I guess more than one leg is broken." "It's so serious.

" Is it?" Qi You was a little surprised, if this person was the cafeteria aunt she guessed, she remembered that Lu Ding'an just said that he broke his leg, but this time it was even more serious?

"The bones are rattling, probably more than one place is broken." Qi Tao looked pessimistic.

"There just happened to be a slope there, with accumulated water and moss on it, it must have been a hard fall."

Cheng Yulin took a look at the surrounding environment while helping him.

"Then you have to be careful when you walk." Qi Tao warned.