intimacy?

As jhope was in the house you and taehyung were together in one room

Yn - it's ok I'll sleep on sofa.

Taehyung - shut up , it's not a film where we have to sleep separately we already have slept together  wait are you shy to sleep.

Yn - why, why would I be shy of you.

Taehyung - no no you are not but your cheeks are saying something else

Yn was taking steps backward as taehyung was taking steps forward after few steps yn fell on the bed and the next second tae hovered over yn

Taehyung - why are shy of your husband mrs Kim yn.

Yn didn't speak , taehyung saw some strands of hair covering her face he slightly removed it and they both locked their eyes taehyungs eyes shifted from eyes to lips and lips to eyes he moved forward and forward with that both closed their eyes and didn't thought about the consequences which can be next and nock** nock***

Yn opened her eyes to see taehyung running towards the door to open it.

Jhope - sorry to disturb you guys but i want to inform you that i have to rush to the office due to urgent gang meet I'll get going.

Yn - jhope , you should have had breakfast with us atleast.

Jhope - yn next time surely I will love to visit you again .

Yn - smiled

Jhope hugged yn and said good bye.

Yn bid him goodbye but when she turned arround she saw taehyung

Yn - what happened?

Taehyung - do you like jhope.

Yn - yeah , he sweet and cool-

Taehyung - why don't you marry him

Yn - mr Kim your forgetting that I'm already married to you

Taehyung - yeah yeah
In mind - if u would have been a hold digger or something I would have given you that contract i don't know why I'm not able to give her that contract and why I'm jealous of j hope.

Yn - are you ok

Taehyung - yeah yeah , I'm ok

Tomorrow is Saturday all workers are having off so you have to do all the work.

Yn - in mind
What the hell this house needs tons of workers to clean it and he want me to clean it.

Taehyung - what are you thinking

Yn - nothing

Taehyung in mind

I'm going to give them off tomorrow to give to punishment for touching othen man in front of me.

Taehyung - Are you gonna stand their or come .

Yn - I'm coming

Yn - let's make boundaries

Taehyung - I'm your husband and I think husband have the right sleep with his wife and on the other hand I'm not eager to touch you anyways now sleep.

Yn - ohk

Authors pov ;

Yn and taehyung were lying in the same bed but distant to each other after a while yn felt a strong pair of arms arround her waist she didn't repel because she was sleepy as hell
And didn't had energy to fight she felt secure under his touch , after a while she turned and their nose touched unknowingly they both were cuddling under the blankets.