𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙄 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙄 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚.

Everyone's footsteps got quiet as they reached their destination, they were finally outside for days and months before they arrived

Everyone's footsteps got quiet as they reached their destination, they were finally outside for days and months before they arrived. "Come quick, we don't know how many troops have been declared," Kukki quickly ran in a direction while everyone followed. 

A tiny flicker of light shone on theirs and Aether's necklace too, "Incoming!" Soon bullets shot in their direction, Albedo was quick enough to hold a shield but it was weak. L/N summoned his catalyst and cast a more robust shield, holding them off to give them some time.

"Keep moving, the safe haven is just straight ahead," Albedo held tight to the bag he was carrying as he was running ahead of all of them, Aether looked back from the battle that was behind them. Various ruin guards and fatui skirmishers catching up to them, "Woahh!" Y/N barely dodge a shot, Kukki grabbed Y/N's clothes are carried them then ran faster. 

Soon a cave stood in front of them revealing the safe haven, "What do we do with the fatui?" Aether yelled gesturing to the ones behind them, "Trust us!" Kukki yelled and ran faster (like how fast my dad left my life). 

The others followed running faster catching up to them, soon machines sounded a lot closer than before, "They're here!" A familiar greenette shouts, "Rozette fire!" She nodded and gave a signal to the guards. 

A beam of light is aimed at the fatui, Aether regrets looking back only to see melted Fatui remains on the ground gagging in disgust he decides to stop looking back.

Everyone got in thankfully, Kukki put down Y/N and looked out from the barrier. Explanation; The cave from the outside looks like an ordinary cave but it's protected by magic & mechanism where if one doesn't have the special necklace they would be stuck in a maze with no exit and death traps. 

"Secure all exits, they sent more troops than I calculated" Kukki ordered and walked towards the table that shows the map, "What now?" Aether glanced at the kids and the prince. 

"We play mouse and cat, with a twist," Placing quartz on the table it shone then the table lit up, revealing the scene outside the cave. 

The villages and tavern they visited were broken down, robots scattered like flies, fatui's breaking into each house entry. Then his gaze caught something, the throne room. Tsarista sat on the broken throne with Damien beside her, the harbingers gathering in a circle most likely planning their next move. 

"I can't bring Quartzite back without the mechanism at the castle," Kukki shook their head and then looked at the kids who were just staring at the screens. Soon a portal opened up, and Leos and the archons walked in.

"What do we do now?" Albedo went beside Kukki and side-hugged them in comfort, "I'm gonna grow grey hairs once we finish with this," they joked then looked at Aether. 

"We fight back," Aether inhaled sharply then reluctantly nodded, "It won't be easy for sure but," Everyone looked at them for their next words, "we'll do it together, as always."