Chapter 4.

The sun was promising the sky to meet another day again but before leaving, It left the sky painted in its colour

Its was evening,

Just another day passing down but this time with a flicker of fire in my eyes. An assurance it wasnt all illusion or lie. This evening felt so different not like yesterday, not like evening before it, this evening made me feel stronger and bolder, appreciating all my efforts. With the day passing today I felt a hint of satisfaction.

♤♤♤

A tall man in a hood was leaning on the aquarium probably admiring the fishes he thinks are rare, Stepping out the shadows hidding me, but they did'nt hide me too well cause if they did I would be somewhere else.

I caught his attention with my gruff voice "Why are you here?" it came a way too harsher then intended to, not that i feel sorry even after seeing him flinch Asherin is one of the boys who are on angels side while dealing with devil.

I let him stand here infront of me without any threat to him except my guns and daggers and me, cause I'm the only one who would use those daggers and guns, cause he is the one who stalked Ciel for me, he was maybe doing all t my odd jobs since I was in underworld, since I mastered myself in guns, since I no longer feared, since i was no longer naive, since I became Stronger, and knowing him all those past of years there is a hint of loyalty him for me.

"So did you killed him?" He grinned

"No" I breathed out, A sudden ragging thunder erupted in my body at the thought of Michael being alive . We were close a bit, like ten steps behind from normal friends he was closest person I had after my brother. But it wouldn't stop me from killing him without any remorse or guilt or sadness.. If needed I could kill him with my bare hands.

"Not even little bit?"

"No" poison lacing my voice it was sharp. sharp enough to be remembered by brain.

"Gosh, you are no fun" he muttered under his breath probably thinking I couldn't hear him,
I choose silence this time cause sometimes
words aren't worth it,

"So he is going to be in central greenhouse" he stated like a merely fact,
My stomach did a slow roll, I knew who was he talking about, he was still stalking Ciel, stalking was my way to collect information which have no errors .
"You should see the city since you are here you could enjoy a bit, enjoying a bit wont hurt so much i guess" with that i hear his steps fading away and hearing screech of the door whispering goodbye on behalf of him.

It isn't needed to be in.
I don't need to see Ciel behind Michael's back.
but, the thunder raging inside me wants to destroy something..