Chapter 11

When I arrived home I said my goodbyes to Oliver and entered. "How's school darling?" My mom asked. "Yeah is fine, what's for dinner I'm starving" I told her while scanning the living room. "Mom did your boyfriend leave?" I asked her with curiosity. My mom glanced at me and said. "Yeah he did yesterday" I felt joy growing inside me. I wanted to speak but my brother came home and slammed the door, I turned around to see my brothers with his friend came over. "Hey kids, who's this?" My mom asked with a curious face. "Yeah this is my friend he will stay for little then leave if you don't mind" Leo said while Kai just walked and headed to his room. "Yeah Of course your welcome here, whats your name?" My mom asked his friend. "Is Jacob" the guy with dark skinned with black fluffy hair and small beautiful dark eyes. "Let's go Jacob my room is that way" Leo said to Jacob walking past me. "I will make chicken with rice today" my mom answered my question. "Oh alright I will head to my room" I said getting up from the stool.

I was reading my novel I bought from a library. "Hey sis, did Owen leave?" Kai said walking in my room. "Yup he did, thats good" I answered looking at my book. "Elena there's something important I need to warn you" Kai said with a serious tone. "Yeah sure what is it?" I said but this time I looked directly at his eyes. "You have to be careful from your friend what's his name again.." he said. "Oliver, Damien?" I gave him a hint. "Oliver! Yeah right Oliver" he said. "What about him did he do something?" I asked him. "Last time he was here, when he was in the kitchen it looked like he was looking for something in a hurry" he said. "I'm sure he was looking for sugar or maybe a spoon" I told him, I was sure Oliver isn't that kind to betray someone. "Elena trust me, don't get too close with him" once he said it, it sounded serious and if my brother talks this way that means theres for sure something not right. "Alright I will try my best" I answered him. "Alright wanna go out to get something sweet to eat?" Kai said with a calm tone. "Sure I would love to".

I got ready, I wore a dress this time with calm colors. "Kids where are you going?" Mom asked. "Oh were going to get something sweet to eat" I answered. "How about you eat the food I made first then go?" My mom said, I couldn't say no the food looked delicious. "Of course mom, sit down Kai" I said. When we finished out food we headed out. On our way to the ice cream place. "Anything new about father" Kai asked. "Yup when I called his closest friend he sounded like he was hiding something it felt like father faked death" I said. "Are you sure" Kai  answered while glancing at me. "Yes Kai, he was for sure hiding something, did you find anything?" I asked and he looked serious again, I wish I never asked. "Yes, I went to the hospital to check his death time and they said they never heard of him. I still didn't check the prison they said he was in" Kai said with a serious tone. "We should go to the prison together then" I told him. "Yeah sure we have to. We're here" Kai said turning around to the ice cream place.

Once we were done eating our ice cream on our way home I saw Owen in front of us, I pulled Kai to a dark hall to hide. "What ar-" I closed Kai's mouth. "Owen is there talking to a phone" I whispered.

Owen: did you get the money?
Owen: great now we have to get rid of this family as fast as possible
Owen: we have to meet up and talk about it text me the time, where and when
Owen:you bought 100k right?
Owen: great I'm hanging up anyone could be spying

Kai and I were shocked, what family he wanted to get rid of, we couldn't hear the one he was talking to, but they are clearly planning on killing someone. "Get rid of means killing?.." I asked Kai. "Yeah Elena, we now know what he is.". We stood there for five minutes so we could get out without Owen noticing us. We got out and made our way home. "Don't talk about this at home" Kai said.

Once we arrived Leo's friend was getting ready to leave the house. "Hey kids did you enjoy your ice cream?" Mom said while laying down on the couch watching her series. " yeah I'm gonna go to my room now" I said walking up the stairs. When I reached it I took my clothes and went to take a quick shower. When I was done I walked out of the bathroom and my phone started ringing. It says "Damien" I answered the phone call.

Damien: hey Elena what's up
Me: oh hey
Damien: why did you avoid me today
Me: he looked busy with that new girl, I didn't want to interrupt
(Wanted to punch her face every time I saw her with you, holding your hand, looking at you, touching you)
Damien: oh alright then.. you sound of is everything alright
Me: yeah for sure don't worry, I will go now to read my book and finish it
I hung up immediately, it hurts when I see him with any other girl, I need him for myself only.

I calmed down and got ready for bed, I brushed my teeth, hair, drank some water and sat down on my bed I have to sleep, tomorrow I got school but I can't sleep with Damien on my mind, everywhere I look I see him Damien sounds different now from the time I met him...