𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘

❝ YOU NEVER DID NOTICE

❝ YOU NEVER DID NOTICE. DID YOU, (Y/N)? ❞

-

this chapter is just a short authors note, but a important one.

just so you all know the love interests consist of the main cast, including the doctor. not too sure about the husband.

this story will mostly be in the "author's pov" or "first pov".

and this is of course a fem!reader fanfic, where it both includes female love interests and male too.

explaining (y/n)'s character in this book, I'll try to keep it vague for your guys sake.

during moon dong-eun's high school days she was particularly interested / fond of a classmate of hers, which was obviously you. not only were you the nurse's assistant you had things to you that had her attention solely on you. your ability to fix her up, and your immeasurable kindness. though she wasn't the only one who had laid her eyes on you. yeon-jin and the others too had their eyes on you and dong-eun's noticeable attraction towards you garnered their attention, yeon-jin had been trying to find a scape goat and she finally found the perfect one. during the bullying, dong-eun preferred going to you rather then the nurse to avoid confrontation, you would try to push her to tell you where the hell the scars she received came from, but for her sake she kept silent.
— ( (y/n)'s adult life will be revealed soon.  )

here are some "rules" or "heads up" for this book.

- no rude comments about any character unless it's the bullies of course.

- no homophobia, racism, etc.

- refrain from asking me too update, and calling me with any japanese honorfics. I realized that's a common thing on many sites and generally as it's fine with some it is not fine with me. (ex. author - san, author - sama.) anything like that is a no.

- heads up, if you've already noticed I write in all lowercase unless I have to use the word "I" whilst talking about me or whatever.

this book will also consist of sensitive topics such as:

- bullying, of course.
- cussing.
- forced / arranged marriage.
- toxic relationship(s).
- unwanted pregnancy.
- toxic family relations.
- cheating.
- inflicting scars.
- mentions of blood and so on.
- yandere(?) behavior.

and so on and so forth.