1

-Ki snuck into pandora
-hes human but has superhuman strength and water manipulation
-he doesn't need a mask.And he can give other people the privilege of not needing one.Specifically spider

Spider and Ki were laying down on the grass.They were laughing and aruguing.Spider kept poking Kies chest with a branch."oh my god what are you doing" Kie laughs."im seeing if your t-ticklish" Spider says."why did someone tickle you?" Kie say."maybe" he mumbles."hm.well im not ticklish.But since you are..." Kie smiles as he sits up.Spider doesn't flinch."alright were gonna do a test ok.if you laugh your lose" Kie says as he slowly grabs Spiders ankle. "I wont lose-HAAHHHAAHHAHAHHAH" Spider starts before he burst out into laughter.Kie continues tickling his feet.Spider tries to pull away but Kie had him stuck."pleasehahahaha" Spider laughs.He shakes his foot uncontrollably trying to get kie to stop."you did horrible" Kie smiles.Spider was panting.He was laid on the grass."fuck..." He pants.Kie uses his power.He straps Spider down to the jungle floor."w-wait what" Spider says as he stretches his head to look at Kie.Kie grins.He sits on top of him."what are you doing" Spider says.Kie softly touches spiders nipples.He moves to his armpits and begins attacking them.Spider let out a loud laugh."why are you doing this" Spider laughs,"oh im gonna drive you crazy" Kie smiles.He begins tickling his belly with a leaf.
20 minutes later

"I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE" Spider laughs and cries at the same time."i told you id drive you crazy didn't i?" He whispers into Spiders ear."p-please...I'm gonna pass out" Spider mumbles.He unpins him."aww you look so cute when your sleepy" Kie says.Spider sits up.He closes his eyes.Then opens them."oh your tired,tired" Kie says."come on" Kie says as he opens his arms out."please dont tickle me." he whispers as he accepts kies hugs.He lays hishead on the boys chest.Kie looks down at him and smiles."your so cute" Kie says.Spider closes his eyes.He begins falling asleep.Kie lays down on the grasses.They cuddle up against eachother.Spider let out a shaky breath."shit sometimes I forget people like you get cold"Kie says.He makes a water blanket."there ya go"
3 hours later

The two boys were still asleep on the grass.That was before Loak and Neteyam came looking for them."get up love birds" Loak says.Spider slolwy moves around.He sits up.Kie still knocked out."get up" Spider groans as he lightly pushes his "friend" (🤨)

Kie opens his eyes.He site up."what were you guys doing out here" Neteyam asks.Kie looked at spider and smiled."Spider is tic-Ready to leave" Spider interuppts Kie and puts a hand over his mouth.Kie was smiling so hard Spider felt it on his hand."I hate you" Spider whispered.Kie poked Spiders side."MM" He said as he quickly got up."come on let's go before mom freaks" Loak says.