003;

『Nothing's wrong, right?』

━━━━━━Hey, why so curious?

"Okay we have a special someone with us today.. Say hi."

"uh- hi? oh shit wait. I left my food on the stove."

Scaramouche sighed at your forgetfulness, shaking his head.

"Anyways, I'm playing Roblox with one of my fans because of how much money I've gotten from her. Sorry about how god damn slow she is"

CHAT:

X1A0:she bribed you didn't she?

0nlym0na: She seems like that type of person

nahdeehaa: After this stream pls come to guitar practice:D!

"Ill go just because I have to learn a certain song."

"IM BACK POOKS"

"okay. what game?"

"The mimic."

"kill yourself."

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"WHAT THE FUCK THE RAT EATING BITCH IS COMING"

"RUN FASTER FUCKING DUMBASS- WAIT WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LEAD HER TO ME!?"

"IM SORRY DAWG IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR TO GOD."

"her greedy ass eated her sister."

"Shut up and try to actually help me."

silence fell upon you two until you broke it.

"How small is your waist?"

"what the fuck."

"200 mora for a picture. I swear to god."
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

the stream with scaramouche was something you'd never expect to happen,=-pl,m \. despite all the insults he through your way it managed to be pretty fun. You got up from your keyboard stretching your back out because good God youve been slouching for like 2-3 hours now. you yawned, it was about 6pm. You decided to wash your ass and not smell like some random discord moderator. after you freshened up, you thought about going out to the nearest playground, you'll deal with anything you have to do when you come back. You grabbed your keys and a hoodie and left out the house.

it was a bit breezy out, but it couldn't stop you from having fun at a playground. running to the swings, you see a certain ivory haired boy sitting on a bench with a sketchbook. Kazuha looked up, noticing your presence he sent a smile your way and looked back down at his drawing. You sat on the swing, swaying back and forth with the breeze in your hair, the feeling of nostalgia hits you, this feeling left you happy, but missing your childhood. Occasionally Kazuha would glance up at you.

you slowed down on the swing due to motion sickness, you looked over to kazuha, whos still sketching, making eye contact. You quickly averted your eyes, checking your phone.

! 20 new followers
(instagram)

! 100+ notifications from queer(childe)😛
(
groupchat)

Rapunzel lookin ass bitch 🙀
wheres kazu

Heihoe
probany high

Zaza lvr
Im actully drawgung

wannabe kyle 😂

scaraboobs
im gonna kidnap ur brother

A/n 

shart anyways I.N so cute