THE STORY

Reader prov
me and (y/b/f/n) started walking to the bom fire when we got there most of the teen boys had girls by them but there was only two the two in the front that did not have girls but everybody had beers in there hands me and (y/b/f /n) sat down next to each other the dirty blond haired guy with a girl on his lap said "how nice of you to join us .... want a beer?" "no we don't drink" whoop I almost had to talk yes I'm shy but if you do something I don't like I can turn into the devil himself "too bad" he said smirking looking at me "my name is Michael and yours?" he said with lust in his blue eyes"I'm (y/n) and this is (y/b/f/n)" I said and pointed to (y/b/f/n) ... so much for not talking I guess "ok everyone listen up" everyone turned there head to a black haired guy "did you know when this place was open for kids there was this boy who was deformed and retarded he drowned in this very lake because the consolers were to busy having sex but his mother went bat shit crazy and killed all the consolers but one of them beheaded her and they say her son saw it and to this very day he comes back to kill teenaged that are on his land his name is Jason Voorhees" .... (:3 sorry I have not updated lately)