Coffee Shop Romance.

John was a college student studying literature and creative writing. He was always a hopeless romantic, writing poems and short stories about love and heartbreak. One day, he was sitting in the campus coffee shop, scribbling in his notebook when he saw her - Eunice.

Eunice was the most beautiful girl John had ever seen. She had curly brown hair and big brown eyes that sparkled in the sunlight. She was sitting at a nearby table, sipping her coffee and reading a book. John couldn't take his eyes off her.

For weeks, John would go to the coffee shop at the same time every day, hoping to see Eunice again. And finally, one day, he mustered up the courage to talk to her.

"Excuse me," he said, approaching her table. "I couldn't help but notice you reading. What book is that?"

Eunice looked up at him, her eyes meeting his. "Oh, it's just a novel I'm reading for my literature class."

John smiled. "I'm a literature major too. What's the book about?"

And that's how their conversation started. They talked about books, their favorite authors, and their shared love of writing. They spent hours at the coffee shop, lost in conversation, and John knew he had found someone special.

As the weeks went on, John and Eunice grew closer. They started going on walks around campus, visiting the library together, and spending lazy afternoons in the park. John couldn't believe how lucky he was to have found someone like Eunice.

But things weren't always easy. They had their fair share of arguments and disagreements. There were times when John felt like giving up, like the distance between them was too great to overcome.

But Eunice never gave up on him. She was always there to listen, to offer advice, and to help him see things from a different perspective. And John knew that he would do anything to make their relationship work.

After a year of dating, John decided to take the ultimate leap of faith. He took Eunice on a surprise trip to Paris, the city of love. They spent a week exploring the city, visiting museums, and eating croissants in cozy cafes. And on the last night of their trip, John took Eunice to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

As they looked out over the city, John got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Eunice, I love you more than anything in this world," he said. "Will you marry me?"

Eunice's eyes filled with tears. "Yes, John, I will."

From that moment on, their love only grew stronger. They finished college together, moved to a new city, and started their careers. They had their ups and downs, but through it all, they knew that they had each other.

Years later, on their 10th wedding anniversary, John surprised Eunice with a poem he had written just for her. As he read it aloud, Eunice felt her heart overflow with love for her husband.

And in that moment, she knew that their love story was truly meant to be.