Don't Mess With Wendy's Hair

It's a bird... It's a plane... Nope... It's just a new chapter.Sorry about the end of the previous chapter... I may or may not have been to tired to dial down on my insanity... Whoops..Anyways, sorry for not updating, my main account is on FanFiction.net and I forgot to upload this chapter when I finished it tree months ago. Inexcusable, I know... Good thing is, I have two more chapters ready to go after this one!! Don't forget to R&R!...

"Hey Lucy... Oh, Hello Cheney-san!" Someone chirped....

Lucy and Rogue shot away from each other, their faces redder than Erza's hair. Lucy turned to look at the person who spoke, trying desperately to hide her embarrassment.

"H-hello Wendy!" Lucy stuttered as she tried to look anywhere but at Rogue.

The bluenette giggled and turned around. "We have to go Lucy, I don't think I can knock Natsu out again." She stated as she started to walk away.

Lucy blinked, then stood up and looked at Rogue. "Hehe... Sorry about that.. I have to go before Natsu, Erza and Gray destroy the town looking for me." She said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

Rogue stood as well. "It's fine," He replied with a hint of disappointment. "I'd rather go back to Sabertooth in one piece than be torn apart by your team. Sting's probably wondering where I am by now too."

The blond nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow then!" She said as she stepped forwards, walking to Rogue and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, much to the shadow mages embarrassment, then teleported over to Wendy.Rogue smiled and turned around, walking back to his guilds hotel, thinking about Lucy as he walked.

Wendy smirked and looked at Lucy when she stopped beside her. "So... How was your date with Shadow Boy?"

Lucy blushed and looked away. "I-it was f-fine..." She mumbled.

The bluenette giggled and poked her sister. "What did you to do?" She said with a raised eyebrow.

Lucy smiled a bit. "Well, we bought lunch and we walked to the park. We talked for a while, then I fell asleep, Rogue did too. Then we woke up, and I fell out of the tree." She said quietly, leaving out the part where the two mages almost kissed.

Wendy's smirk grew larger as she eyed the blond. "And then you tried to kiss each other."Lucy blushed a deep crimson colour and ignored the bluenette.

Wendy rolled her eyes. "Whatever, we need to hurry back to the hotel before Erza does something brash."

~*~

As soon as the girls walked through the hotel room door, all hell broke loose.

An armoured hand shot out and snatched the blond before she could react. "Kyaa!" Lucy screeched as she was thrown into a chair and surrounded by three mages with deadly auras surrounding them.

"So Lucy," Gray started. "We heard you went on a date. Care to explain?" He stated as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Hehehe... About that.." Lucy said as she fearfully slumped in her chair. The blond looked at Wendy pleadingly, begging her with her eyes to save her. The bluenette in question just smirked and sat on her bed, opening a bag of chips and stroking the three exceeds that sat with her.

"Yes Lucy, do tell." She said.

Traitor... Lucy though as she turned her attention back to the rest of her team.

"Luce..." Natsu said expectantly.

Lucy winced at the fire mages rare seriousness. "Well I went on a date... That's it." She said, attempting to avoid the topic.