Basketball Spinning On A Pottery Wheel

Note: an unofficial play structure 

Setting:

In a potter's shed with shelves full of pottery. There is one window. The doors are open. The light is on though sunlight is pouring through the window. A sixteen year-old female is wearing overalls covered in clay and is sitting on a wobbly stool. She is working on a clay ball turning on a pottery wheel. Her name is Girly.

Girly: Humph! *concentrating really hard to mold the clay really high as it can get!*

A basketball comes crashing into the shed! The girl stands up instantly and runs out of the shed. She sees a boy in long shorts and long t-shirt outside her backyard.

Girly: Berk! What the heck of hecks???!!! *she runs back to the entrance of the shed and watches the basketball bouncing back and forth against the walls and floors. The basketball knocks over the shelves, and Girly's big bowls of pottery crashes into millions of pieces to the floor.*

Berk walks over to his friend, Girly. Girly is still gawking speechless.

Berk: About time you out of there. Stop making those ugly big bowls. *patting her shoulder* Get some fresh air and make something new! Coffee mugs! I could use one, so could my dad. *he whistled*

Girly: Are you serious? *turning to Berk and barely able to talk straight. Shooting imaginary flaming arrows at Berk with her eyeballs.*

Berk: Wanna shoot some hoops with me? I will let you win. *winks at Girly* Maybe not. *lol*

Girly: *stands in affronted silence*

Berk: *goes inside the shed to retrieve the ball* Ralph will be there.
Girly: You, cretin!

Berk: He hooked up with a Senior girl, and she's taking him to prom.

Girly: *huffing out her nostrils* So what? *turning away from him.*

Berk: *rolls his eyes* Come off it, Girly. It's been years. Time to move on from this secret crush since fifth grade.

Girly: You don't know anything about love. *snorting*

Berk: I know you're wasting your youth making the same big bowl.

Girly: *glares at Berk* I can move on, but your ball will always be the same. *grabbing the basketball from Berk*

Berk: Snap!

Girly: You're on! My hands need some different kind of movements anyway! *runs across the street to Berk's driveway with a basketball hoop*

Berk: You're such a potter head! *runs back to his driveway too to play some basketball with Girly*

The End