Little miss perfect

Full name: Mary Theresa carpenter (the name her adopted parents gave)

Birth name: Willow Rosenante.

Nicknames*: Willow, because she likes the tree (but also her birth name which she later chooses to reclaim.) Rosey, ect.

Species: human

Age:depends

Gender: "um girl?" Female

Pronouns: "umm.. I'm a girl..." she/her

Sexuality: "definetly straight . Mhm. Normal." (Undiscovered lesbian)

Appearance: (she also wears cute round glasses.)

)

Personality: Willow is a soft and a bit sensitive girl, who always wants to try and help others, and won't back down from a challenge even if she really wants to

Personality: Willow is a soft and a bit sensitive girl, who always wants to try and help others, and won't back down from a challenge even if she really wants to. She always follows the rules even If she doesn't neccasarily agree.. she's very placent and had trouble standing up for herself. She's a very hard worker though she'd rather procrastinate. She's very quite except for when she needs to speak up. Ect. "A good Christian girl"

(As you'll see some likes and dislikes aren't correct and will change because yeahhhh)
Likes: drawing, long walks in the park, reading the Bible, going to church, watching her siblings, her family, sports but she's not allowed to play or watch because that's not "ladylike"..., God, Jesus, shirts but not too short, nice warm and cozy sweaters, owls, autumn, hot chocolate, cuddling.., her cat, following rules, home-cooked meals, ect. (More in rp)

Dislikes: being forced to do things, loud people, being yelled at, seeing others be sad, seeing others 'sin' and forsake their souls . poeple being away too long or longer than they've said. Not getting updates about things. Peas but she'll eat them. Scary things, the dark, headlights.

Backstory/info: when Willow was young, about 3-4, her parents died while on there way back dropping her off at one of her freinds house for the weekend in a carcrash. After that she went into the adoption circuit where 'luckily' there was a nice new married couple looking for a new child. They were going to get a baby but didn't like the idea of that so instead got her. Mostly for diversity because they are such good poeple. Anyways they took her back to America where as they raised her they basically completely erased her heritage and identity, giving the girl a new name and everything. Not letting her connect with her own heritage at all, only there's. Raising her ad a good normal Christian girl who follows the rules and loves God and her religion and all that. Making sure she'd be a good wife for her future husband. Punishing her when she's put of line. They always treated her as there own, but a bit off. Like her mom acting like she was competition for her husband's love and like Willow "wanted him" and was a "vixen". Her adoptive parents thought they couldn't have kids because of infertility until they had their miracle baby. Well that turned out to be miracle twins. And they love their new "actual " children very much. They still love Willow but you can tell there is a difference, and she's treated alot more like a third parent now. ( More later and in rp.)

Mental/physical disabilities/illnesses: some anxiety but that's not real :3. And neither is ADHD, she's just lazy. Everythings fine :>.

Nationality: Argentinian.

Speech: she has an argentine accent but has practiced alot to sound "normal" as her parents put it.

Family*: "I have a mom and a dad and a younger brother and sister who I love very much and they love me."
Mom- Jillian, who's a stay at home mom and homemaker "as every good wife should be". Quite manipulative.
Dad- John, the local churches pastor and owner of the local grocer. He's the one that provides for the family and "keeps it on a good Christian path. "
Sister- Eve, she's really young and not in school yet. She loves her big sister and has a twin.
Brother- Adam, eves twin (parents don't think the names are weird). Mary watches after both of them often, especially her brother.

Height*: 5'3

Pets*: A cat named mittens.

Fears*: burning in hell for all of eternity.

Love language*:

Birthday*: October 12th

Position: "like on a baseball team?"

Other*: she has a slight strawberry allergy and a severe peanut allergy. She speaks Spanish. Shes had one small moment where she thought a cartoon character was pretty and wanted to date her, but was told that it wasn't right and she was confused so it was dropped.
She later becomes an atheist and cuts her family off from her life, maybe rescuing her siblings later. She's kicked out for being a dirty gay sinner who's "unfixable" and bringing the devil into their household. Her parents are terrible :).
She plays the flute so you know she's really Good with her fingers