NIGHTMARE OR REALITY?!

Standing there motionless
With no emotions
Just teary eyes
Expressionless
No one could understand this girl's facial expressions

Zombies running towards her with a desire to kill her and she didn't seem to care about running away

Just then she felt a drag... Someone pulled her to somewhere

Y/n pov

Guy-are you crazy? You would hv died !!!
I looked up and saw a fine guy... We were in a van and all my friends were there too with some more people inside

Nayeon- y/n? Where is sana?
Y/n- s-she.. ( I teared up and stopped there while breaking into tears.... The guy who brought me here looked at me concerned)

Jennie- n-no
Irene- she was caught by a z-zombie?
Jisoo-n-no this can't be
I slowing nodded while crying
All my friends started to tear up
Y/n- I couldn't save her... I-I(sobs hard)
I said finally letting out all of pain and tears ... I kept to myself till now

I cried hard while sobbing including my friends... I feel on my knees

Y/n- it's all my fault... I couldn't save her ...( Sniffs while shedding tears)
The same guy who dragged me here kneeled down infront of me and embraced me
Guy- shhh.... Clam down
I hugged him back cause I rlly needed tht hug... My head was on his chest...He kept patting my head

Y/n pov ends

Jk pov
I felt rlly bad for wt happened to them.... Idk why but I can't see her crying ... I felt an urge tht I wanted protect her and clam her down... I just couldn't see her cry... This is wt my heart says.... She waz cryin uncontrollably... Meanwhile my hyungs were helping out her friends.... I kept patted and caressing her back as I stroked her hair ... Soon enough she calmed down... And went into slumber ..... I looked at her face...
"Such an eternal beauty" I thought.. so pretty and attractive... I still had her in my arms...as I softly played wid her wavy hair... Meanwhile I heard my hyungs conversation with the girls...

Girl- we all can manage and keep our feelings up but y/n
Everyone looked at her in my arms
She continues
- we met sana just a few days ago becoz of y/n, sana is y/n's bestie since childhood they were inseparable... She won't be able to take this even tho she is the strongest among us ...

Another girl continued
- believe me or not... It's my first time in ten years of friendship I saw her crying.. she's the youngest but the strongest and seeing my confidence cry is making me weak jimin... (She said in tears  ... She seems to be jimin hyung's friend)
Jimin- *sigh* shh... It's gonna be fine.. ( He said and hugged her)

I looked at y/n again... She whispered in her sleep
Y/n- s-sana

Time skip
Still jungkook pov

Namjoon hyung is driving the van to find a safer place...
The girls are sleeping and my hyungs we're minding their business...
We all were in thoughts of thinking how fucked up our life is...

I looked at y/n beside me... She was shaking cause of cold I expect... Since she's wearing a thin top... I lifted her up and made her sit properly and made her wear my warm hoodie... Slowly nt wanting to distrub her peaceful sleep.. i slightly touched her hand to my surprise she is seriously burning... I put my hand on her forehead... Omg she has high fever

Jk- she has a fever guys... She's literally burning

Taehyung came towards me and touched her forehead

Tae- yeah
Jin- I think we need to stop for medicine
Namjoon- okay... ( He said still focusing on the empty city road)

I observed how y/n was still shaking... I took her into my embrace, hugging her tightly...
Tae and jimin gave me a teasing look... As I just looked away...

Time skip
11pm (no one pov)
It all happened so fast... While people are still tryin to process whatever is happening.... It was a total shockwave...they don't understand if all this was a dream or a nightmare noting... It was only numbness, disbelief, devastation, and alarm in everyone... These questions were roaming in everyone's mind- " is this a literally happening?? Is this a dream? Where are my family members?are they okay? Am I gonna survive in this truth?? For how more long can I live? My life span came to an end so fast?...

2027 ( present )

Jk- the only question I had was ..
"Is this the end of the world??!"

Interviewer- Mr.jeon I have another question in between this....

Jk- go on....

Interviewer-how come no one literally no single person in this world got to know about this situation goin on in south Korea?

Jk- (chuckles darkly) that's the dark truth hiding in this story... Not a story the reality... Let's keep tht in suspense... Cause until now, all these years... No one tried to figure out what exactly happened 5 years ago... I'm here to unclose the truth behind tht gloomy sight we all survived.... Not just that I'll tell the whole world today about what exactly happened tht particular night which brought this f**king virus tht killed almost the wholesome of our country!!!
( He said with burning eyes)