9

September 13th 1951

A little time skip and this the part which Harry and Louis go away to Venice in italy.

Harry's pov

This is the day Louis and I got to Venice to visit an art gallery that he wanted to. But some reason she doesn't want me to go.

"Harry where are you going?" She asked me.

Seriously I explained this several times to that Me and Louis are leaving for Venice this weekend or she just acting clueless again.

"I'm going to Venice with Louis. I've told this?" I said with frustration look on my face.

"I didn't think you were actually going?" She said.

"Of course I am, Louis is my friend and I thought he was yours too?" I said.

"I just you and him are spending too much time together and.." She paused.

"And what?" I said but she didn't want to say what she want to say to me.

"And WHAT Marion." I yelled out impatient.

"And you are a homosexual for him." She said with crazy accusations.

"You are insane." I said looking at her like she is insane.

"I'm going and by the time I come back I hope this is sourced out." I said as I walked outside where find Louis leaning against his car.

He looking real good and I'm not understanding these feelings I'm expressing in my heart

He looking real good and I'm not understanding these feelings I'm expressing in my heart. I love Marion but I love Louis more.

"Morning Mr. Styles." He said as he played the the keys in his hands.

"Morning Mr. Tomlinson." I said with smile.

"You ready to go to Venice." He said as he got into the car and I got into the passenger side of the car.

"Yep, let's go." I said to him with smile. Maybe two days away from her will be good for me