⚔️Zoro x Y/N ⚔️

Swordsman Y/N x Zoro (just posting out of boredom TwT)

3rd POV

Y/N has an amused look while zoro pants after sparring with her "are you done?" "Your not tired!?" "Of course not your just an insect of child from how you spar..though I'm impressed my father trained you it took me years until he let me.." Y/N was the daughter of the greatest swordsman known to man kind dracule Mihawk..

She had his hawk like eyes and black hair but not his pale white skin.. "he must see you as a worthy opponent..or.. heh..his successor.." zoro's eye widens.. "really-y..heh I had a feeling he felt something for me.." Y/N though kept her emotionless face..inside she was questioning herself.. she swore to take her fathers place but now he had someone replacing her role.. it made her eyes narrow but soften.. she loved zoro..and couldn't hate him..

"Just continue on without me..I'll be with Sanji.." she walks out as she sheaths her blade.. zoro once she left frowns confused.. she had an emotionless face like her father but., soft gaze when in thought.. was she jealous?.. he snickers at the thought but blushes slightly.. he liked that hawk eyed descendent ever since he first sparred with her.. Luffy one day brought her after telling her about zoro.. and she was intrigued from what robin says from the looks of it..

Timeskip

Sanji had just finished dinner and everyone was eating and defending their dinner from rubber stretching hands.. "Oi! Hands off!" Ussop yelled slapping Luffy's hand away.. Y/N was calmly eating and drinking some wine in her glass.. she was very much like her father but took some things from her mother as well.. "hey uh..Y/N" Y/N looks across from her to the moss haired male.. her eyebrow raises "yes?"

"You said..I can possibly be his successor right?" Her eyes close when she was about to widen her gaze.. "yes..it's possible..he's never done these things really..hell rarely even bats an eye to me" Zoro felt guilt for Y/N.. Mihawk he knew was cold but rarely giving her a chance to prove her worth is a sight.. "how many times have you tried?" Zoro said after stabbing Luffy's hand with a fork and Luffy's shriek in the background..

"I lost count after 20.." she said coldly as she sips her wine.. Zoro couldn't help but feel guilt.. he knew mihawk was a cold person but to his own blood and not pay attention to them..that's something he wouldn't expect.. she inhales "why so curious Zoro.." Zoro's eye looks away "well you looked disappointed when saying I might be his successor.." "I'm not mad or disappointed.." Zoro though kept insisting before she slams her fist down causing the dinner to go quiet.. she glares at the floor "I'll be training if you excuse me." She leaves leaving the old strawhats to look on confused before they look to Zoro ".." "Oi! The hell did you do!?" "I was just asking her questions nose bleed." Sanji growls while Zoro looks down to his plate.. "more for me!" Luffy grins before getting a bonk to the head

Y/N's POV

That moss haired thinks he understands!?.. I worked hard to impress my father yet he doesn't barely even bat an eye!! I swing my sword down slashing into some waves while standing on the railing of the ship.. "that damn Zoro doesn't know anything about me!" I slashed after infusing haki into the blade gritting my teeth.. I prepared a huge swing before feeling someone behind me.. I glare out to the sea before swinging my blade one more.. "your gonna break your arms at that rate.." i scowl recognising the moss haired voice.. I play the silent game and grip my blade swinging it.. "I'm sorry okay.. I didn't mean to upset you I just.." I grip harder before swinging at him only to clash with his two blades.. I had tears in my eyes and a wide eyed glare.. "you don't know anything of me! You don't know how long I struggle to impress him!"

He flinches at my state.. "always says I'm nothing but a rabbit. A weak innocent.. RABBIT!!" I slash toward Zoro only for him to deflect it off the ship with his three blades.. I didn't care how he had the other so fast though.. "all I want from that bastard is him to actually fucking care not ignore me just for his greed!!" I yelled with gritted teeth.. I scowl to Zoro's soft gaze "don't treat me that fucking way! I'm not weak like you! Only harsh treatment can make me stronger than him! I was supposed to be his fucking successor!! But nooo it had to be someone else he deems worthy for his admiration!!" I snapped with tears running down my face.. I was about to swing my blade before I flinch into a sudden embrace..

3rd POV

Zoro hugs her as she flinches.. he knew she was upset.. but he'd never thought she'd go this far.. just for his love and attention..? Y/N drops her blade shaking in his embrace.. "you don't need him anymore Y/N.. you don't have to live up like him.." her eyes were wide still before she hiccups.. all her life she trained hard and became what she thought was like a clone.. but Zoro's words made her realise he was right.. she never had to beg or plead in her ways of doing so.. she's her own person not mihawk.. "Zoro-o.." she trembles before hugging tightly and screaming with tears into his embrace.. he only rests his head on hers.. she had her emotions bottled up for so long it was gonna break anytime soon.. but now she could.. she let everything out even when the rest of the crew perked from the kitchen with guilt or sadness for Y/N..

Zoro once he notices she calmed down lifts her face with a finger.. she sniffles looking into Zoro's eye with her hawk like ones.. he hesitates before leaning forward and kissing her.. she goes wide eyed flustered but closes her eyes kissing back.. Sanji was on his hands and knees depressingly and frustrated at the swordsman..

Meanwhile..

A hawk eyed man looks at the newest recent bounty of the 'black haired hawk' he thinks to himself before smirking..

"You may not realise it.. but.. I'm already proud of you my daughter.." he smiles softly to her picture.. having guilt for every time he ignored her pleads.. but he knew he had to.. besides she would've became like him.. with stress over her shoulders like he has to keep the greatest swordsman title.. he sighs.. "your mother would kill me if she hears of this.." he mutters..