The first time they meet in years

Jazzy was walking through town listening to music jamming and dancing around even if she had practice she knew what it took to be a assassin it was her dream to be one just like her father and since her brother wasn't going to be born until next month and every since she left she had forgotten about Izz.
-later that day-
As Jazzy walked through town she felt like some was watching her she started shivering. She turned around seeing no one there but only eyes.
Izz POV:
I watched as Jazzy was walking around town I haven't seen her in a while and I don't know how to say hi to her. "Hey Wicked sis remember me?" 'No thats to creepy' she thought. I got away from the bushes thinking about how to say hi and meeting her parents again I sighed hoping to meet her at her school tomorrow I got out my sword and started to carve hearts in trees with mimes and her names in it.
(Sorry if its lame sis >^<)
Jazzy's POV:
     I heard the bushes but the eyes went away. "Probably a wolf" I wasn't scared of wolfs and since I live near a mountain yea I kinda see alot of them, anyway.
   She went to the pond and started singing a song because she was so tired and was so bored, chiefs and she coming soon wild for a girl but it didn't matter to her and me and everyone loves her voice. "All of what's good is gone, and I no longer have anyone...I've tried my hardess but it wasn't enough. I sang and sang till it was finished.
Izz POV:
     I came out of the bushes sitting in awe to see her its been awhile since we last saw eachother, oh how much I missed her. We would always talk and play together all the time as kids it was so fun!. She always used to sing songs as we sat at the table waiting for dinner.
(Hey sis how do you like it so far? Please
tell me in the comments)