🦚💎ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🦚💎

Scene: The Diamond's Dance

"The king and queen are about to open the ball!" The overhead speaker announces.

Romantic music starts to play, and Adrien grabs Kagami's hand.

"Here we go,"

They stand up from their chairs, and Adrien glances at his father as they both descend down onto the ballroom floor.

"Mr. Agreste, are you alright?" Madeleine asked the man, seeing the shakey smile on his face.

"Everything's perfect," He responds, staring at Darius, who wasn't paying attention to him.

"Let's leave, I dare you," Adrien told Kagami as they continued to descend.

"Are you insane? We can't do that," Kagami told him.

"Of course we can, I can." Adrien smirks.

Kagami gasps. "You'd do that?"

"Wanna bet?" Adrien asked.

Their platform reaches the level of the ballroom floor, they hold hands, and look at the other heirs and heiresses.

Kagami's smile fades. "No, we can't,"

"See? You're not as free as you claim. Don't you think we should be able to decide our future?" Adrien inquires.

Kagami sighs, and they both walk down into the of the ballroom floor.

The cuboid behind the guests open just then, and a pair of feet hearing glitter crystal heels stepped out.

Giselle turned and smiled. "Everyone, look who's late to the ball!" She points at the guest who just arrived.

The rich and wealthy teenagers turned and instantly gasped, stunned by the girl who had just entered.

It was Kalianna herself, looking like gorgeous white rose compared to all the other basic ones.

"Adrien" stared at Kalianna as she slowly made her way towards him, the crowd parting as she did.

The whole room started whispering, curious as to who this girl was.

"Who is she?"

"Is she a princess?"

"Why does she look so much prettier than me?!"

Gabriel and the De-Sinclairs watched from above as Kalianna made her away towards her boyfriend.

"That's my daughter, gorgeous as always," Vanita smiles.

"Just like her mother," Darius looks at his wife fondly.

Gabriel stares down at Kalianna, not knowing how to feel now that he received such mind-blowing information about her. He ignored Tomoe when she asked what was going on and continued to stare at the ravenette.