Kisses and Cuddles

The Artful Dodger had been thinking about Oliver Twist all day. He missed him terribly and couldn't wait to see him again. So, after nightfall, he decided to sneak into Oliver's bedroom to surprise him.

As he climbed through the window, he could see Oliver sleeping peacefully in his bed. The sight of him made The Artful Dodger's heart skip a beat. He quietly made his way over to the bed and gently brushed Oliver's hair out of his face.

Oliver stirred in his sleep, and when he opened his eyes, he was surprised and delighted to see The Artful Dodger sitting next to him. "Dodger, what are you doing here?" he asked, his voice filled with happiness.

"I couldn't bear to be away from you any longer, Oliver. I missed you so much," The Artful Dodger said as he leaned in and gave Oliver a soft kiss on the lips.
Oliver smiled and wrapped his arms around The Artful Dodger, pulling him closer.

He loved the feel of The Artful Dodger's warm body pressed against his own.
They spent the next few hours cuddling, kissing, and talking about everything under the sun. The Artful Dodger whispered sweet nothings in Oliver's ear, telling him how much he loved him and how much he cared about him.

As the night wore on, they fell asleep in each other's arms, exhausted but happy. The Artful Dodger knew that he had found someone truly special in Oliver Twist, and he vowed to do everything in his power to keep him safe and happy.

From that moment on, whenever The Artful Dodger felt lonely or sad, he would sneak into Oliver's bedroom to be with him. And Oliver always welcomed him with open arms, grateful for the love and affection that The Artful Dodger brought into his life.