TELETUBBIES SMUT?

I WAS SEARCHING FOR CURSED SHIPS, YKNOW, AS ONE DOES, BUT I FOUND TELETUBBIE SMUT AND OMG- just- read it.

La-La pulled Dipsy into a kiss and grinned. "Can I touch your balls?" She whispered, her hands shaking. Dipsy nodded and slowly unzipped his pants.

"All yours."

La-La began tickling his balls, her long Teletubby fingers scratching them just right. "Keep tickling, please." Dipsy moaned. La-La tickled more, fast and furious style. Dipsy groaned and began vibrating at a fast speed, (which is what Teletubbies do when they get horny btw. X3) crying in anticipation.

"Raaargh! I'm going to have an orgasm." he groaned, his balls quivering and a deep shade of blue. La-La began cumming before he did because she's a natural empath. At the sight of La-La cumming, Dipsy shot a hot stream of semen across the room. It burned La-La, which made her asscheeks clap (which is what Teletubbies do when they get scared, owo).

"How'd you like my steaming cum, La-La?" Dipsy asked, sensually. La-La started doing the worm in a sexual manner.

"I l-liked it. Mmph. Me next~" La-La hummed, her tongue squeezing out of her mouth. Dipsy ripped La-La's clothes off and stuck his dipstick in her wide hole. Dipsy began thrusting back and forth, with every thrust La-La screeched louder and louder.

La-La's vaginal walls began to clench in sexual pleasure. Her cooch was super wet. Dipsy released a loud, hard, and squelchy fart in excitement. He can't wait for the sex!

He fantasized about him having gay sex with Tinky Winky, something he always did during sex. And La-La fantasized about scissoring Po the whole time, because she secretly was a lesbian.

When they finished having violent sex, the room was covered in yellow and orange liquids. Dipsy definitely didn't want to help clean that up, so he ran out the door and screamed, "Bye, La-La!". He ran all the way home, full of guilt. Guilty for lying to La-La, guilty for getting cum everywhere, and guilty for being a sinful gay bitch. 

La-La angrily cleaned up, left, and went off to Po's house and flopped on the bed. "He's just so boring, Po." She vented (like Among Us) and Po began stroking La-La's belly.

"Well, I'm not as boring as that loser boyfriend you have, just saying." Po teased, her hand moving down La-La's stomach. La-La felt a drip of neon purple wetness slide down her leg, which Po licked up.

"Can we..?" La-La asked, to which Po nodded and began to take her clothes off. La-La slipped her clothes off as well and then the epic scissoring started.

La-La felt a bit guilty, but all of that was taken over by the fact that Po was bumping coochies with her in a sexual manner. They'd never had lesbian sex before, so this was new to their Teletubby vaginas.

"Ngh~" Po moaned, her bright red pussy bouncing in pleasure, while La-La's yellow vagina squeezed and slithered around. She still felt angry about Dipsy not cleaning up the cum, so she took that anger out by scissoring Po even harder.

They both squirted purple and yellow juices into each other's vagina, creating a powerful force of brown energy before they both finished squirting and it dissolved into the carpet. "That was totally awesome. Who knew cheating on your long-term boyfriend with a girl would be so poggers?"

I DIDNT EDIT ANY OF IT- WHAT THE FUCK?