20 Years Later (At Last)

There Billy stood, at the doorstep of the love of his life that he let go of, as much as it hurt him, it was the right decision for the both of them at the time because they needed to heal for themselves, and for each other. And now, after 20 years, here he is, about to be face to face with Daisy Jones.

Now, Billy wasn't sure what to expect once Daisy opened the door, but he was relieved to see her smiling widely at him and he was reassured that she really did miss him as much as he had missed her, even after all these years.

"It's you." Daisy said happily as she continued to smile widely at him. "It's me." Billy said, smiling back at her.

Then, Daisy jumped into his arms, hugging him. It caught him off guard for a second, but then his instinct kicked in and he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. He didn't want to let go of her again. He was seriously enjoying this moment, but then, Daisy pulled away from him.

"I'm sorry.... I-I shouldn't have done that..." Daisy apologized, looking down, a tad embarrassed.

"Daisy, it's fine. Come here." Billy said, giving her a small smile. He then opened his arms back up for her and she looked up at him and smiled at him again before leaping back into his arms and Billy held onto her like his life depended on it. They both said in unison "I missed you." as they held each other in their arms.

They stood there for what felt like hours, wrapped in their warm embrace, Daisy didn't want to remove her head from lying on his shoulder, and Billy still didn't want to let go of her. But finally, he gently and carefully set her down, but he still had his arms wrapped around her and hers were still wrapped around him.

"It's really great to see you." Daisy said, lifting her head from his shoulder and looking up at him. "It's really great to see you, too." Billy said, smiling as he took his hand and gently brushed a strand of Daisy's hair from her face and she couldn't help but blush a little.

"So, uh... do you want to come in?" Daisy asked. "Yeah, I'd like that very much." Billy said as he continued to smile at her, she smiled back at him. "Come on in." Daisy said, smiling widely at him as she stepped out of the doorway and then Billy followed her inside to her living room.

"Can I get you anything? Water... tea... coffee...?" Daisy asked him. "I'm alright, Daisy. But thank you." Billy said as he sat down on the couch. "Of course." Daisy said as she gave him a small smile and he smiled softly at her. "So... I was wondering how long it'd be until I heard from you. Daisy said as she sat down next to him and picked her tea mug up from the coffee table, she then took a sip before setting it back down. "Yeah, well... I... I wanted to reach out to you sooner, I just... I could never quite figure out the right time..." Billy said as he looked down at the floor. "Yeah, me too..." Daisy said and then Billy lifted his head back up, smiling softly at her. "But then I got the push I needed. Jules asked about you, again. And then we talked about you for a while.
She could tell that I had you on my mind." Billy said. "Our little matchmaker." Daisy said, smiling. "Yeah, except she's not so little anymore. Which I still find myself trying to wrap my head around that sometimes." Billy said. "You did a great job with her, Billy." Daisy said. "Well thank you." Billy said, smiling softly at her. "She talked to me, too." Daisy said, breaking into a smile again. "About me..?" Billy asked, Daisy nodded. "Well, of course. After the main part of my interview with her. She started questioning me about my love life. I told her that with you... it was different." She said, her lips formed a smile again and then she continued. "Then, Jules asked me if I would ever want to do it again. You know... us." She told him. "And what did you tell her...?" Billy asked. "I told her that I didn't know how Camila would have felt about that, and she said that she did. Then she showed me the video that she recorded of her. Daisy said. "Yeah.... She showed me the video, too. Which I'm sure you already knew that.... " Billy said. "Yeah." Daisy said. "You know, I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't surprised that Jules had a little help from Camila..." Billy said as he looked down at the floor.

Daisily- Daisy Jones and Billy Dunne One Shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara