Lover

Josh Pov..

"Josh hunny, time for school!" My mom yelled for me. I got up from my bed and slipped on my hoodie. I ran out with my phone in my hand. "Bye son!" "Bye dad!" I ran out and walked down the sidewalk listening to music. I pulled up my sleeves, exposing all the bandages I had. I sighed and turned to the school. I ran to the front door and walked in. People were talking something. "Josh!" Juicy ran toward me "what's up juice?" I smiled looking at him. "There's a new kid coming to school today!" He smiled "cool!" I also smiled. I picked up my backpack and put it over my shoulder.

"Josh, come here please." The principal called for me. "Ooo your in trouble!" I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Yes Ms. Venus?" I looked at her. "Your gonna be touring the new kid around school, you'll get a class pass, his name is William, but he goes by Mully." She smiled politely. I nodded, she gave me a class pass thing. I put it over my head. "He'll be coming through the front when class starts" I nodded and walked to the front office. I got nervous, I never toured someone.

"Don't get in trouble Jonas" a boys mom patted his face. "Bye mom" he rolled his eyes. "H-hi!" I nervously smiled. "Uh, hi.." He said shyly. "I'll be your guide for today" I handed my hand out for a shake, I pulled it back and brushed it off. "Uh, come with me, I'll show your around" we walked out the door seeing kids go to classes. "So, your Mully?" I looked up at him. He was pretty tall, he had long messy hair. "Yeah, yours?" He asked. "Joshua, but call me Josh" I smiled. He smiled back.

I showed him to his classes, and where certain places were. I looked at my watch, it was 2:30. This school is fucking huge no wander that took so long. "You'll start your classes tomorrow, it's almost time to go home anyway" I said adjustint my backpack.

Mully Pov..

This guy's really sweet. "Mhm, do you like wanna be friends?" I asked nervously. "Sure!" He smiled, awe. "Nice" I smiled.

Week Later

"JOSHUA WANDERS, TAKE THAT HOODIE OFF NOW" the coach yelled at Josh. I laughed and looked to where he was. We haven't talked in awhile, I don't know why though. Maybe because of what I called him and did... My anger issues got ahold of me. I frowned looking at the ground. "MULLY GET IN THE GAME" the coach yelled. "Cocksucker" I laughed. Josh glanced at me talking to his friends.

I shook my arm and let the pain go away from the ball that had hit it. I looked over at Josh, he had white bandages all over his arms. Hm.

"Yo Mj, let's go bully that Joshua wander kid aye?" My friend Kye asked me bumping my shoulder. "Nah, let's leave him alone" I replied. "No, come on" shit shit. I'm not doing this again. "Hey short kid, do you live with the ants?" One of my friends teased him. "Fuck off" Josh slid his hoodie on. I stood there and looked at Josh. "Cmon guys, let's not waste our time with him" I suggested. "Leave him alone your ugly ducklings!" One of Joshs friends came up to us. I think it was Juicy.

I walked away not wanting nothing to do with that. I saw Josh walking my way. Fuck. "Thanks for not saying anything mean like you did last time" he said beside me. My face flushed in red. "YEAH no uhm problem" my voice cracked. "I just didn't wanna hurt you" I smiled. His face had a slight blush on it. I also blushed. "Are we friends again? Please?" I smiled and blinked. "Sure, ditch those friends of yours, they're kinda toxic" he nudged my shoulder. "I was thinking of doing that" I smiled looking down at him.

"You don't have to answer but, what are those bandages on your arms for?" I asked. "Oh, well, in my past life my actual dad was abusive, he'd always slap my wrists with his belt if I did anything wrong, but he's gone now." He explained. "Aw, I'm sorry to hear you went through that" I patted his shoulder. "Also by gone, I mean dead, by drinking to much and taking unsubscribed medicine" he also explained.

We walked out the school campus. It was time for school to end anyway. I put my arm around his shoulder. He put my hand down and intertwined his fingers with mine. I smiled. "You know, it's obvious that you like me" he said I widened my eyes and blush covered my face. "And I like you too" he said. "Damn, you didn't need to call me out like that" I laughed. He got on his tippy toes and kissed my cheek. Then suddenly my lips. We both smiled and walked down the sidewalk.

Screams in anguish