Extra mean Mean-Hoe

1

"You grieve like you actually had time to get to know Newt" Minho finally snaps causing the Safe Haven to come to a standstill.

"I did I cared about him more than you knew," Thomas says voice raised like Minho's. The quiver in his voice was still evident.

"Stop pretending you cared Thomas" Minho spat venom lacing his tone. "He. Was. My. Brother" he steps forward with every word.

"I'm not pretending Minho," Thomas says looking down at his trainers.

"You knew him all of them for a few months I was with them for 3 years!" Minho yells.

"When I woke up he's all I could remember" Thomas admits voice cracking "I remembered how much I love- loved him! How we spend every waking moment with each other!" Tears spilling from his beautiful brown eyes he takes a deep breath "I fought like hell to protect him"

"Well, you failed Tommy" Minho says heat of the moment "I was still closer he cared for me more! We were brothers." he scoffs causing Thomas to see red.

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT! Did you get a bloody letter Minho? Did he marry you? Did he love you the way he loved me the way I still love him?" Thomas's breathing ragged as he cries finally letting it all out tired of being the 'strong one'

"Thomas-" 

"NO! No Minho were you the one he wanted to build a family with?" Thomas says voice weak tears staining his face.

I'm sorry Thomas I-i didn't know how you two felt about each other" Minho says looking ashamed of himself.

Minho steps forward wrapping his friend into a hug as the latter's knees buckle.

"I live on because he would have wanted me to" he mutters into Minho's soaked shirt though the latter says nothing just holding his friend. "I love you Newt" Thomas cries.

'I love you too Tommy' Newt says from his place in his own Safe Haven surrounded by the lost ones.

(Yeah first one down comment and vote please it would be very nice I love feedback!)