Always a Roberts

Halloween 2023;

It has been years since I had lost Jill and Evelyn. I had to get out of Woodsboro after Jill turned out to be a murderer and ended up murdering my best friend. I've recently started at a new college and met some of my the best people I've ever met. I just hope they don't turn out like Evelyn.

Last year Tara, Sam, Chad, and Mindy survived an attack from ghostface. I felt for them. Mainly Sam, I knew what it was like being related to a murderer and being shamed for it your whole life.

Tonight Tara and I have been planning on going to one of the biggest Halloween parties of the year but this time Sam didn't know. She told us to tell her every time we went out but if we did she probably wouldn't let us go.

We couldn't risk that considering everyone else was going. I mean how are we supposed to miss out on the biggest party of the year. We still told Quinn just in case anything happened.

We were willing to risk Sam being mad at us but we weren't willing to risk being attacked again. "You ready, Olivia?" Tara asked me. Nobody really called me Olive anymore. I kind of preferred that they didn't. It made me think of Evelyn, and Jill, and everyone else who didn't survive.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I said trying to be as quiet as possible. Sam wasn't on campus right now but I had a feeling she'd still find out. She always found out about everything, it's like she had a fifth sense or something.

"Well let's get going then!!!" Tara shouted. Apparently not aware of the fifth sense that Sam had. The party was being held at a dorm near us so all we had to do was walk a bit and then we'd finally be there.

I was so excited, I was practically jumping up and down. I haven't done anything this big since I met Tara and Sam.

"I think we're almost there." Tara said as we turned the corner. We got to the room and walked in. Now I get why everybody goes to this party.