2

After I flew home back to North Carolina I went back on my phone while waiting for Jacob and Noah to come over. We rarely get to hang out anymore because they're so busy, all the time. I guess that's what you get for being a full-time actor. Sometimes people say they're like my older and younger brothers, but I only see them for what they are. 

Thieving

Mean

Tall

and funny

BEST FRIENDS

When I first met these two I was on set for the movie Wonder and we instantly clicked. Now we're best friends and talk all the time. 

My thoughts were interrupted by an idiot entering my house.

"What the heck is going on Lynn?" I look up from my place in the kitchen and down the hallway to see Noah making his way toward me, Jacob following behind after locking the door.

"Can you knock?" I ask trying not to seem too excited that they're here. 

"No, I'm physically incapable!:" Noah retorts, glaring at me.

"Yeah, Lynn." Jacob says with a mouthful of my crisps. "He's really dumb, so he's naturally uncapable." Now I'm laughing. Sometimes Jacob is really funny.

After the boys finished stealing my food, we went into the pool house to play table tennis when Noah asked the most randomness question. (ping pong if you don't understand)

"Do you happen to have a boyfriend yet?" Noah inquired. Jacob spits his drink out. 

"No, but why would that matter?" I question.

"Madi told us you wouldn't stop talking about this boy." Noah sounded serious. "You can tell us anything, no judgement, we just want you to be safe and protected."

"Ugh, fine." I admit "There's this boy, I really like him. Like a lot. Nothing will happen though, he's too famous."

"It's Jordan isn't it?" Jacob asks curiously slurping his juice box, but almost as if he already knows the answer. 

IS THAT KID STILL SIPPING ON HIS JUICE BOX???

We continued to talk about it until they had to go home. They both said they'd be happy to walk me down the aisle. Idiots.

After the boys left and I got a text message from Jordan. Like any normal person I answered them.

(The texts^^)

we kept talking for a while after and he asked if he could come over. 

"MUUUUUUMMM!" I yell coming down the stairs "CAN A FRIEND OF MINE COME OVER?"

"Who is it?" she looks up from cleaning the benchtop "Is it that boy Jacob and Noah told me about?"

"Of course they fucking told you about that." I whisper
"Yeah, his name is Jordan, and I really like him so please don't embarrass me!"

Listen Honey, we won't if you'll ask if he wants to stay for dinner?" She replied.

I nodded at her words and ran upstairs to tell Jordan, and he told me he'd be 45 minutes he just has to get a few things so like any normal person I decide to sleep for a bit

45 minutes later

"Rosalynn get your ass down here right now, and don't trip over!" i hear my mum tell from downstairs.

I know he's here. He just texted me. I ran downstairs almost tripping ass up, forgetting what my mother just fricking told me.
(#relatable)
As I get to the bottom of the stairs I see my sister, Sophia talking to Jordan. 

"Do you plan on marrying my sister?" oh my lord, she'll be the death of me.

I watch him laugh it off. "Uhmm, ignore her Jordan." I laugh awkwardly and bring him in for a hug.

Call me weird, but he smelled so good. I think he's one of the small population of people who wear good after-shave. I take his hand and lead him into the kitchen.

"Do you want any pringle's, we seem to have a lot of those." I say as I quickly turn around to open the cupboard showcasing the ridiculous amount we have.

"BBQ one please, they are the best!" he replies the second he sees that can.

"OMG, I'm so happy you said that they are the best" I say handing him the can. "It's like we're meant to be friends."

"That's what I'M saying" he replies smiling.

Gosh that smile, his smile is everything to me. You could get lost in his smile for days on end. 

As I transition for his smile to his eyes I don't notice him clicking and waving his hand in my face to get my attention.

"Rosa, do I need to call the CIA, are you dying or something?" He laughs as I regain my focus

"Nah, I'm good." I take his hand and drag him to the game room where my Nintendo Wii is, with Super Mario Kart already to go.

He looks at the T.V and then back to my face

"Is this a challenge Pallazo?" he asks. I quickly nod

"Oh it's on!" he grabs the controllers, tosses one to me and we play mario kart.

this chapter took too long because i don't have motivation to write anything but all is well.....

this chapter is 820 words long