8

☀︎

☀︎

Greg stared at Rodrick, shocked.

"You're really like...?" Greg limped his wrist, and Rodrick pushed out of his chair.

"Well, honestly, I don't know."

Greg cringed. "Dad is gonna kill you. I couldn't care less, though."

Rodrick's eyes widened. "I don't wanna think about Frank right now, Greggy. You really don't think I'm a monster?"

Greg rested his hands on his palms. "Well, yeah, you're a monster, but for other reasons." He smirked, flicking Rodrick's forehead. "You smell like one. How'd you figure out that you were...you know..." He limped his wrists again.

Rodrick flipped him off.

"Ben...er..."

"Did you fuck?" Greg asked, curiously.

"What?! No! Are you serious! He just..." Rodrick trailed off. "He kissed me."

"Why the hell would anyone kiss you?" Greg stuck his tongue out in disgust. "Why do you have more romantic luck than I do? This isn't fair!"

"Settle down, cumstain, I can't believe it took me this much time to realize. But we were walking and shit and then he leaned in and...I ran away."

"Are you kidding me?!" Greg sighed, punching his brother, playfully. "That's a headline. 'Rodrick 'I've fucked over twenty girls' Heffley runs home to his mommy the moment he feels the touch of a man.' I'm sure Angie could pull a couple strings at Crossland and it'll end up in the newspaper—"

"I just...never expected Ben to do that, of all people. He's always on top of that Juliette girl and hasn't shown as much of a lick of interest towards me."

"Aww, is someone jealous?" Greg mocked. "Is Roddy-kins sad that one of his little crushie-wushies doesn't like him back, and you completely fucked it up with the other one? What are you, ten?! Don't be a wuss."

"I'm not even sure what me and Ben have, okay? He kissed me and I liked it. He thinks I hate his guts. I'm just gonna focus on Heather. How's things with her little sister? What's her name...Hannah?"

Greg made a face. "That's her five year old sister, dingus. The pretty one is Holly."

Rodrick rolled his eyes.

"But things would be great if I'd actually be able to see her when school starts back up." Greg groaned again. "I messed up. Dad's gonna send me to that hellhole of a place, and I'll never be able to see Holly, or Rowley, or anyone again. Goddammit, Rodrick, Spag is social suicide, what do I even—"

Before Greg had the chance to say anything more, however, Rodrick's phone rang.

☀︎