DIY

Aoyama can't say he has ever hated something.

He disliked when his food touched another food when he was younger. He disliked when others made fun of him to the point of making him cry when he was younger because he was weak. He disliked that his new quirk wrecked his body or more accurately his bowels.

But he hated this.

Aoyama hated the bubbling down his throat as he was summoned directly to the bar right as he got home. It tasted like tar and burnt sugar as the comforting scent of his home was replaced with the tang of alcohol and bleach.

He hated the unnerving feeling of the underground bar. In any other setting, this could have been something like a hidden speakeasy. But when there were three villains staring you down waiting for information, the warm browns no longer felt welcoming or warm. It felt dark and cold as All for One stared him down from the television screen.

He still felt those harsh eyes even though he couldn't see them from the scars over his face. He can still feel those dark eyes locking on his figure as that cold, dead hand outstretched to 'bless' him. The feeling is his parent's hands disappearing when all he wanted was comfort from the boiling pain growing from the pit of his stomach—

All for One was the first to speak, interrupting the thoughts of his earliest memory. "Tell me what you have gathered so far. And do so quickly."

"Bunny has been taken under the care of UA," Aoyama said quickly. His eyes wandered to the warping bartender who was staring off into a glass he was wiping down. "He isn't in jail, but he is being closely watched by the staff."

All for One hummed. "Is he trapped?"

"He talked to me through the code you have taught me and he said that he is currently safe but trapped inside his location," Aoyama replied.

The younger blue-haired villain slammed his fist on the bar. "Dammit. The heroes have him under lock and key."

Kurogiri, the bartender, spoke up in a quiet voice. "UA must be updating their security as we speak, so we have no idea how well their new system will work until more time has passed."

All for One's attention remained on him. "Boy, what information do you have about UA?"

"The sports festival is being moved up." Aoyama swallowed.

"That's so..." Shigaraki breathed in, the hand across his face bouncing back as he tilted his head down. "Stupid. I can get all the cheats I would need from that."

"That's what Bunny said. He berated students in the hallway for speaking so easily about the USJ villain attack." Aoyama said. Shigaraki straightened up from his position leaning against the bar. Kurogiri's yellow eyes crinkled as All for One smiled over the screen. "He didn't hold back from threatening to call in favors to 'give them their own spotlight in the obituary'."

"Ah, that's my brother," Shigaraki replied with the tip of his grin appearing from behind the fingers gripping on his face. "Do you have anything else more useful?"

"Now, Shigaraki, be more patient," All for One called out to them. "After the sports festival, Aoyama can gain more information about how well guarded UA truly is."

The leader continued, making both villains in the room watch him on the screen intently. "Right now, UA has their guard up. But as some time passes, they will grow arrogant again to believe they will be able to lessen the security hold even in the slightest. And when the chain starts to slack, that is when we will strike."

"Is there anything else you have to share?" Kurogiri piped up. His hands gripping onto the glass cup in his hands. "Have the heroes harmed him in any way?"