{ TWELVE }

--------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------  Reina watched as Finnick twirled his trident around while staring out at the ocean

Reina watched as Finnick twirled his trident around while staring out at the ocean. He was beautiful, angelic, Hot, but also kind, fearless, and loving. That's what she liked about him.. How much he cared.
She turned her head over too where Katniss and Peeta were sitting. They were kissing, she smiled. They really love each other, it's not just a act anymore.
" alright lovebirds" Johanna yelled over at them.
The group then made their way over too the huge tree. The Panem anthem started playing, it showed everyone who had died in that one day. It ends and they all continue walking too the tree.
" You three girls go together now." Beetee says handing the wires too Katniss. "Take This,unspool it carefully.make sure the entire coil is in the water you understand?"
"I'm gonna go with them as guard." Peeta says.
"No,no,no your staying her to protect me." Beetee explains. Peeta and Katniss continually oppose to the fact of them two splitting up.
" It's his plan. We agreed to this." Reina explained to them.
" Is there a problem here?" Finnick asked.
"No, there's no problem." Katniss replied. Katniss walked over too peeta too say their goodbyes. So Reina walked over to Finnick. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.
" stay safe please." She whispered in his ear. "Don't die on me." She said giggling a bit.
" I would never leave you." He said chuckling a bit. Reina smiled at him when the pulled away, his arms still around her waist as hers are around his neck.
  He leaned down and kissed her forehead,
  They broke apart and walked away. The girls made their ways closer and closer too the beach.
" Let's go. I want to put as much distance between me and this beach as possible. Frying is not the way I wanna go." She said. Suddenly the coil got stuck in something. Katniss tried pulling it but it wouldn't budge, until it snapped. At the first sight of Brutus Johanna knocked Katniss in the head with her own bow. She quickly cut the tracker out of the girls arm.
" Stay down." She whispered too Katniss. Johanna threw her axe at Brutus and the two other girls took off runnibg up the hill.
" Reina Where are you!" Finnick yelled for the girl. Reina kept running with Johanna. They saw Peeta fighting with Brutus and Enobaria slowly getting closer. But peeta killed Brutus, as soon as he killed him Enobaria ran off. Reina tried to get closer too cut the tracker out of the boy but before she could get closer the lightning struck. The three hadn't been very close too the tree but still got hit with the sparks that flew off the tree. Causing all of them too fall in and out of consciousness , Reina suddenly felt her body rising into the air. However she didn't Remeber anything after that.
--------------------------------------------------------------
  Reina woke up in a cell, she slowly sat up and saw Johanna and Peeta in the cells around her. It clicked where she was.
  She was in the Capitol.

--------------------------------------------------------------