chapter 11

I was still sitting in the corner of the dark elevator I heard shuffling around so I assumed that it was Hiro moving around the elevator trying to find me "(yn) where are you? (yn) can you hear me? come on (yn) your scaring me!" I started say something, but I didn't want to speak but my mind wasn't listing to me because I blurted "I'm right here Hiro." then the shuffling stopped then started again but this time it was coming in my direction. A second later I could feel another body pressing against mine I then started feeling safe the body grabbed me and pulled me closer so I planted my face in their chest and hugged the body as tightly as I could, the smell that was on the shirt smelt like Hiro I was glad this wasn't a dream all of the sudden the lights came on and the elevator started going down again I looked up at who was holding me and it was Hiro looked at me and smiled he then laid a soft kiss on my lips I gladly kissed back then the door opened but we kept kissing we then realized people were watching us so we slowly left the kiss stood up and walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived in front of the cafe and walked in we then walked up stairs I went and sat on the couch "I'll be right back (yn) I have to call someone."Ok." he then went upstairs, I got up and turned the t.v. on and put the nightmare before Christmas on. The movie started with clay monsters singing about some haunting fest so I just sat back and watched, about half way thru the movie Hiro came down stairs and sat next to me i then paused the movie and looked at him "What." he said confused "You've been up there for at least half an hour now you can at least tell me why you were up there so long." I said with a little anger in my voice but I then realized that and said sorry. "No you're right I need to tell you everything."