02.𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒

[Pʟᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ!♾]

-ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ-

"𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥(2023)- 𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟 𝗚𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢,

𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗞𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗡𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗠𝗔𝗥"

The host announced as the auditorium broke into a fit of applause, cheering and shouting for their chellama's 9th flimfare award.

Fans and family were eager to meet her. It has been two years.Two years since she disappeared from all the social media,their chellama who would litreally live in Twitter every day was missing.

She still did continue with her projects but she did not attend any award shows, promotions or audio launch. Her acting career was taking up as all the top directors in the kollywood was dedicated to sign up a project with her but that was not half of the desperation our beloved,top music music directors had to work with her on a project.

Shivaangi disappeared out of the blue. It was a shocker for people for few day but they soon guessed it would just be a small break from everything after cook with comali-4, they waited and waited until they couldn't.

They were desperate. Some wished for her well being, some was throwing tantrums and was blaming whoever they could. Once word assurance from shivaangi would have done the magic.

Their cook with comali team/family was trying to figure out what happened to their chellama. Rakshan and the judges were worried sick, as far as they know; Shivaangi would not do such things as ignoring her fans.

Pugazh,vishal,qureshi, rajaiyaapan and bala was worried to be an understatement.They tried each and every way to get her back to normal but to no avail, she would not budge.

They were excited to meet her after 2 long years. They had lot of emotions playing on their faces. Happy because they would be meeting her after 2 long years. Anxious because they didn't know how far she had come through. Guilty because they couldn't stay with her in her darkest times. Lot of emotions to make a grown up men cry.

It was a shock for the team of flimfare when shivaangi accepted their invitation and informed them that she herself would be receiving the award. The team was happy, half of them was happy for their cutie to make a entrie in their red carpet and other half was happy for the TRP ratings.

She wore a cobalt blue silk saree which was lined in borders with gold works. Her left hands were hoding on to a to a cobalt blue rado watch and her holy threads along with some bracelets while her right hand was holding on to 2 gold kada bangles which had blue stone works in them. She wore a antique gold jewellery which had cobalt blue diamond stone in it. She wore a medium sized jhumka which had the same golden and blue pattern in it, it danced along with her as she walked down the stage,her hair was braided into a bun,making it more comfortable for her.

Shivaangi was indeed spectacular.

Shivaangi Krishnakumar was like the rain for your deserted heart. Something you would have been waiting for.

The people in the hall completely froze.The people completely froze. The audience froze. From the chief guest to the cameraman, everyone froze. The cameramen's crew had to zoom in to confirm their eyes.

Their eyes was playing tricks on them.

Shivangi was wearing a yellow coloured thread around her neck which looked as fresh as a freshly blossomed marigold. The middle partition of her hair had a thin and a short line of vermilion.