1:"Bitchy Lucy "

Playing in the woods and looking around at the thick forest at the pack house are one of the things I and my wolf loves and enjoy the most.

  Especially when the rain comes and the soil is wet and cold, it leaves this calming sensation in my mind and body.
Standing up from my room at the third floor of the pack house, I looked out towards my window to see little pups playing around in the pack house. And looking beyond are the far stretched thick forest where I usually let go of my wolf... Mia. While still reminiscing about the pack house where I grew up, a knock disturbed my thoughts.

The door opened and a middle aged woman the packs head of maids entered the room
   "Good morning Mrs Agnes"
I greeted her keeping my head low.
   "Morning child. I came to check up on you and I must say that you are up and doing fine with only a pale face"
Mrs Agnes came forward stretching her hands to check my temperature.
   "I'm fine ma'am. I slept early after drinking the medicine yesterday, see my muscles are up and good this morning." I flexed my thin hands in front of her and she chuckled.
      "Alright! Since you are up and healed, I need your help in cleaning the south part of the palace because we lack helping hands for cleaning"
      "That's no problem Mrs Agnes. I will freshen up really quick and come help out."
I waited for her to leave before taking my clothes and heading for the maids public bathroom.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

After a quick bath, I marched down to the south palace with my broom and my ragged self. You might be thinking of me being a princess caged in my room, but sorry to burst your bubble, am an Omega!
Ruthless right?
That's what I am. Omegas are the lowest in rank at every pack. There's the Alpha, the beta, and his Gamma before you get to the king's advisors, the royal physicians and the healers before you get to is being the last in the food chain. So you've guessed why we bow out head down when the higher one's are passing through.

Like usual, I bow my head and walk past the guards and some few maids whom turned to me with disgusting faces and wrinkled nose. It's normal thing amongst them so I passed them without words became I've already gotten used to it.

My father and mother migrated to the spark moon pack after our former pack was destroyed. The spark moon pack accepted them making them the omegas who work in the palace as servants. I grew up learning that my mom died after giving birth to me which added to my numerous number of insults," the witch girl who killed her mom at birth."

Funny how people criticise others. Then my dad after learning of the death of his mate almost went rouge and was eventually calmed down after he remembered me. He raised me till I was fourteen years and today is his fifth year death anniversary.
All the way, I don't understand the reason why he told me not to change in front of everyone.
   The first time I changed, I was twelve years old. Normally every wolf in the pack changes at fourteen years of age but mine was different and that was why I was told to hide my wolf especially during the full moon nights.

I knocked into someone which brings me out of my trance due to a heavy slap on my cheeks. Shocked and confused, I raised my head to see Lucy "the bitch" looking angrily at me while wiping her uniform vigorously trying to remove invisible diets from it.
  "I'm....." Wanting to apologize, but seeing her reaction, I shut my mouth.
   "You ingrate, bastard, bitch, uncultured brat...." I mimicked her in my head. Funny enough she doesn't change her words making me wonder if that was the only words she knows..
'Signs'