𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝟏𝟑;

"I'm telling you, that y/n girl is a red flag! She has mikey in the palm of her musty hands!" Takemichi exclaimed, "we have to save mikey from her!" He passionately claimed in front of the previous toman members plus inui whom he have gathered in draken's motorcycle shop.

"Who's y/n?" Smiley deadpanned.

"What is a y/n?" His twin brother added.

"It's not nice to say something like that about someone you barely know." Mitsuya sighed, "and i don't think she's a red flag? From the rumors going on around gang activities are reduced these days, so maybe she influenced them in a good way?"

"Bro," chifuyu jumped in, "i know she tried to take my shirt off and you want to help me get revenge but i don't think she's that cunning—"

"Who would want to take off your goddamn shirt—" inui commented, making chifuyu deflate once again.

Pah snorted, "I'm dumb-"

"We know." They all said at the same time, making pah scoff and peh snorted.

"Draken!" Takemichi snapped his head towards draken for some hope. He knows that draken doesn't like the foreign girl that much.

"Hah?" Draken deadpanned, "that shit ain't a red flag, she's too much of a dumbass for it. Besides, she doesn't even do japanese, how the fuck would she manipulate those idiots?"

Takemichi sputtered, "i don't know!! Her charms?"

"So you're saying she's seducing mikey?" Mitsuya raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe?!"

Suddenly draken's door was once again slammed open, "ken ken my homie!" Which made the rest of the gang look at the foreign girl in shock.

Draken groaned at the familiar voice, "how many times do i have to fucking tell you not to slam my door?!" He hollered.

"Dude," inui snorted, "she can't understand us, remember?"

Draken took deep breaths to calm himself down before he faced the girl, "what do you want?"

Y/n smiled, "hi!" and then giggled before running out of the shop, making draken fume more as he chased her from behind while cursing her ass from what she has done.

"What..what was that?" Angry rubbed his eyes at the scene he just saw.

Mitsuya let out a chuckle, "i assume she's a bit mischievous?" He looked at takemichi, "see? There's nothing to worry about. I mean, from my point of view earlier, she doesn't seem to be a bad person."

"But..bUT, you never know what's really going inside a person's mind! What if she's actually planning to stab draken—"

"I think you time leap too much it's damaging your brain." Chifuyu said, "let's just...stop. Okay? I mean, sure mikey isn't the mikey we all know anymore but ever since that girl's here, he hasn't really been doing anything that evil or something like that. And like mitsuya said, gang activities are reduced these days."

Takemichi stood up, "you're supposed to be my partner. What happened to that?" He shook his head, "nevermind. If you all won't help me, I'll do it myself."